Chapter 56

Jade POV

*10 years later*

Today is my daughter's tenth birthday.

Believe, I already feel so old with the age of thirty-three and especially with my loving and beautiful daughter who's turning ten today. First thing this morning, Harry and I knocked on her door and gave her a very tight hug, greeted her a happy birthday, and gave our gifts. Harry gave her a new phone which is an iPhone7 that bought our sweet Lia into happiness while I gave her the latest camera since she happens to love taking pictures which she inherited from her dad.

Currently, I'm not in the house. I left Harry and Lia since I need to do some groceries for the party later but I'm not doing it alone. I have my three best of friends and that are Leigh, Jesy and Perrie. I've met them because they're also models and in the music industry since because I developed my singing and got a career from it together with them and I'm just so grateful.

"Jadey, you have such a beautiful daughter and I'm sure she'll end up just like you in the future, babe! You're the real momma." Jesy chuckles as she started to drive away from the grocery store. We're on our way home now and I feel so excited to bake Lia's favorite cake—chocolate! I guess she inherited that from me. Harry seems to love vanilla.

"I'm still jealous with her dark green eyes, actually. She's made from a gorgeous mother and a sizzling hot dad, she's so lucky." Perrie shook her head in amusement and I just laughed at that one. Lia's eyes are a mixture of dark green and grey, actually.

"Damn, you better keep your eyes on her, Jade, your daughter is a head-turner. She'll be breaking a lot of hearts." Leigh said, playfully shaking her head.

"Oh no, she won't but I pray that no one would break the heart of my daughter. She deserves so much." I said, as I recall my past heartbreaks. I don't want Lia to experience my pain before. I just really want her to end up with someone like her dad—funny, caring, loving, and safe.

The girls and I decided to shift the topic to our career. Actually, our singing career is going well. We have fans that support us so much and the family that we have now. Jesy is a mother of two, Jackson and Jasmine, Leigh is a mother of one daughter, Chen, and Perrie is a mother of two boys, Zack and Cole.

Once Jesy already parked the car, we got out and head inside my house which is already blasting loud with the music of One Direction. Oh great, what a self-supporting dad you are, Harry.

"Mom!" Lia embraced me with a tight hug but then immediately released when she saw her three favorite aunties. I rolled my eyes at that one. "Aunties!"

I left them for a while to place the full plastic bags unto the kitchen table so that I can start baking but then suddenly, I felt two strong arms snake around my waist and I instantly feel my cheeks blushing already. Yep, I still blush whenever Harry does things like this.

I felt Harry kissed my temple, "Hmm, you're baking, love?" I nodded. "Lia would be excited to taste that and well, count me in." He winks and I let out a small laugh.

"You're playing your songs, huh?" I raised my eyebrows at him which caused him to grin.

"Well, let's not deny that Lia loves our songs, babe. Lia loves your songs, too, but she loves ours most." Here we go again, Styles. I narrow my eyes at him, "Fine, she loves your songs most." He huffed in defeat.

Lia would just pretend to love the songs from his dad but actually, we've heard her singing along to our band songs and she even has this playlist on her phone. Cute, right?