Chapter One: No More Lies

It was a hot, summery night in the peaceful suburban neighborhood. Crickets chirped, owls hunted for food, and two horny teenagers were laying on a couch, sharing passionate, rough kisses with each other.

"Ches~." the slightly shorter of the two moaned softly, gripping onto the other male's shoulder. The one formally known as Ches, chuckled into the shorter male's ear. "Enjoying this, Greg~?" he purred, making the other male moan louder, "Cheslock!" Cheslock laughed, placing soft kisses upon Gregory's pale-skinned neck. Gregory pouted slightly at Cheslock. "Don't laugh at me..." a pink hue was visible on Gregory's face as he looked down out of nervousness. Cheslock simply laughed, "I'm not laughing at you!" he tried to defend himself while trying to stop himself from laughing any more . Gregory rolled his eyes, "Whatever. I'm not in the mood anymore." he smiled slyly, causing Cheslock to widen his eyes. "That's not fair at all!" he cried, growling lowly at Gregory's tricks.

"Yes, it is." the black haired male smiled wider, something he rarely ever did. Cheslock suddenly smirked, "Oh, yeah? Well, take this!" he threw himself on top of Gregory's stomach and started to tickle him. "WHAT!? CHES! CHES! GOD, STOP IT! FUCK!" Gregory bursted into fits of laughter, trying to stop the other male from continuing any further. Cheslock laughed, "Pay back!" he continued to tickle his gothic boyfriend, laughing at the sight of him squirming around.

After a few more minutes of torture, Cheslock stopped, getting off of Gregory. The black haired male panted, "I feel violated." he mumbled, curling up. "Your fault." Cheslock panted too, sinking down to the carpet, resting his head against the couch. Gregory crawled off the couch and instead curled up against Cheslock, resting his head on his shoulder, and hooking his arm with his.

They stayed like that in silence, enjoying the comfort of being close together. "Ches?" Greg broke the silence, looking up at his punk boyfriend. "Hmm?" Cheslock looked down at him. "Um," Greg's natural shyness came back, making him look down. "Don't you think it's time that you meet my parents?" Cheslock felt like a truck just hit him. Like a murderer was stabbing him repeatedly in chest. Like a piano just broke. Like a guitar string just broke, or the sound of a violin being pulled at the highest note. In other words, he felt incredibly sick to his stomach. "Um.. don't you think it's too soon?" he asked, trying his best not to vomit. Gregory looked at him with a look of 'are you serious'. I just asked a stupid question, didn't I? Cheslock thought. "We've been together for two whole months in secret."

I so did. Cheslock thought again. Gregory sighed and looked away. "I don't want our relationship to end, but I don't want to keep lying to my parents about you. They don't even know you exist. They think I'm hanging out with Edgar and Joanne right now." he said softly. Cheslock sighed. "They probably won't even like me." he shook his head already imagining their shocked faces when they would take in his appearance. "Why do you say that?" Gregory looked at him again with his normal sad expression. Cheslock rolled his eyes and made a circle above his deathhawk. "Not to mention," he then pointed to his ears riddled with piercings and then his scar. "So, because of your appearance they won't like you?" Gregory scoffed in disbelief. "I'm fucking gothic, Cheslock. My parents are gothic. We're a family of goths!"

"That doesn't mean they'll just take fucking anybody into their family, Greg!" Cheslock tensed up. Gregory looked away and so did Cheslock. They sat together in an uncomfortable and rather hostile silence. They both didn't want to fight, but they also didn't want to apologize first. Fortunately, as the minutes went by the frustration died down.

Gregory was the first to speak, "I don't want to keep lying to my parents, Cheslock." he hugged his knees, burying his face between them, shielding his face. It was now Cheslock's turn to speak, "I know. I'm just a little scared.. I really like you, Greg, and I don't want to mess up." his voice and facial expression was sincere and calm. Gregory suddenly looked up at the punkish boy with a hopeful expression. Okay. It's okay. It's okay. Just spit it out! Cheslock was screaming in his head as he tried to find the right words to say. "Wh-when can I meet them?" he asked, smiling softly while throwing a party in his head for not fucking up.

Gregory's face lit up as he threw his arms around Cheslock's torso, causing him to laugh. The gothic male smiled widely against his boyfriend's chest, inhaling his sweet scent. He was happy. Very happy. Something that he's never really felt before for a long time since two months ago. Cheslock was happy that Gregory wasn't upset anymore. He never wanted him to be upset, especially at him.

"Would tomorrow be okay?" Gregory pulled away to look at Cheslock. The death-hawked male nodded, "Tomorrow would be perfect." he leant in to press his lips against Gregory's, engaging in the most innocent kiss they've had all night. They pulled away and instead pressed their foreheads together, enjoying the comfortable silence again.

After a little while Cheslock pulled away, "What time is it?" he pulled out his phone and looked down at it.

10:23 pm

"My curfew isn't until one." the gothic male pushed the phone down. Cheslock smiled, "Good." Until Gregory had to leave, they cuddled on the couch and made out.

~~~~~~My Son's Boyfriend~~~~~~

"They'll love you, okay? Don't get all freaked out on me." both males hugged for one last time until they were to see each other again. "I won't." Cheslock smiled, squeezing Gregory one more time. They pecked each other on the lips before parting away to say goodbye.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Gregory smiled softly then ran down the driveway to get into the vibrant red car where two males with blonde hair were waiting. Cheslock waved as the car drove off, leaving him alone on his doorstep. His smiling face quickly fell as he rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

"What the fuck did I just get myself into?"