The End.

First of all, I want to thank all of you, who've read this story. You guys are extremely amazing. Thank you for all the votes, comments and reads. I haven't looked at all the comments because I am really really busy with school. 

Second, I have given proper credits to J.W. Hofstetter. For the people who have been asking where I saw it, the answer is: on Twitter. I was just scrolling through my timeline when I saw this retweet from a friend with the pictures of "the book of lies", "chapter one" and ""I love you..."" You'd also see this when you google up "The Book Of Lies by J.W. Hofstetter" on google images.

To answer these frequently asked questions:

1. Can I have the link of this?

    -As much as I want to give the link, it's not with me, and I didn't save it. You guys won't see the other chapters because I don't think it's even published. 

2. Can I have a hardcopy/print this?

   -No, please. I know these one sentence statements are not really too difficult to think of, but still, these sentences/whole book are/is my idea.

I just want to inform you that:

(1) This book is done. All these lies are from my experience, meaning, maybe I did say it, or someone said it to me. 

(2) Also, I might be selling a hardcopy of this (probably just in Philippines but if this gets a demand from other countries...then we'll see), IF this reaches 750k reads and 7.5k votes.

     2.1. I will also be giving the first 10 hardcopies to random people who are following me and also voting on the chapters. (If this story happens to reach my demand.)

(3) I hope the readers of this are not giving away any soft copies or even plagiarizing my work. I hope you guys are not doing it. It is very much appreciated if you will just wait for this book to bloom. 

(4) If you see someone plagiarizing my work, feel free to message me and we'll discuss it there. 

Again, thank you for reading and have a great day!

Love,

A