Facetime.

Let's take the Nerve to it's early days, that's when I joined.
The battered computer screen illuminated my face as Sydney face timed me. I will always remember the cheeky smile on her face as our eyes met. "Hey Violet! What happened at lunch? Did you really beat Sam up?" I take everything back, my face crumpled into a heap of tears, she was concerned and I knew that, so why couldn't I tell her? I some how coughed the tears away and explained that they were playing 'dares' and that the dare was to try and get with me! Who does that?
"Sydney, I have an amazing idea of what to do this weekend!"
"Give me the details gurl!" Her face made me feel special, don't ask.
"Look, we meet at my house, get on the next train and go straight to the city! Girls weekend of shopping?" I had all these amazing plans, but they went poof.
"Sorry Vee, I am just doing what I need to do this weekend!" We both paused.
"What do you mean? Please tell me you aren't playing that stupid game!?" Sydney look away, I knew she was playing the game.
"Vee come on!! It's such a good dare. Come on!! Sign up.  Please?"
''Fine then, but if I don't like it I am quitting."
3 hours later..
How could I quit this game, I have $100 already!