Always

Fuck.

That is the first word coming up to my mind when I need to rewrite my poem, again. I see poetry isn't my thing. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I was just bored, and thought of this and that, and then I remembered Gabriel likes poetry, and now I'm trying to write him one. But I guess I give up now, before snapping.

I stand up to my feets and throw the ball of paper into garbage can. I'm feeling a little down, I put so much effort in it and I didn't succeed.

Someone is walking towards me. I hear it. And it's Gabriel. I recognize his familiar rhythm of footsteps. My eyes find him stopping right in front of me and looking at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks, and I can see how a smile appears on his lips. Gabriel's lips are round, soft-looking and... kissable? Yeah, I have kissed him and I will again.

Without thinking more I grab Gabriel's red T-shirt, pull him closer so I can lean forwards his face and kiss. Gabriel doesn't hesitate kissing back. It feels good. My other hand moves from his shoulder to chest, and from there it goes down to his waist. I love the feeling on my fingertips. Even his skin is soft. Everything in him is so smooth, nice and beautiful. Or handsome. No, beautiful.

As we diverge from each other, I explore his features with my black eyes. I raise my hand and start touching his brown hair.

"Nathan?"

"Hm?"

"I-I... Are you in love with me?" Gabriel looks at me seriously. Did he really just ask that? I don't know. Is this love? I guess it is. "Yes, I am."

Gabriel smiles again. He smiles so brightly I want to jump off a cliff and scream. It makes my hands shake. Am I nervous? No, why would I be. There's nothing to be afraid of.

He presses his lips against mine and we share a new kiss. I can feel Gabriel's hands on my neck. I love the way he's touching me. I smile a bit and tear away so I could look into Gabriel's eyes.

I will never betray you. Whatever happens, we will stay together because I won't leave you.

I will be here, with you, now and always.

Always, Gabriel.