Chapter 3

After my little break down outside of the school, both Adrian and Erik directed me to their car. To say their ride was impressive was an understatement.

They drove a beautiful white and black Audi R8, my absolute dream car. My eyes practically bugged out of my head when I saw it sitting there in all its glory between a Honda civic and my mini cooper. Kind of emasculating when you compared the cars to one another.

"This is your ride?" I asked completely dumbfounded as they lead me towards the beauty. Adrian and Erik shared a look, their eyes twinkling with amusement and what looked to be...pride?

I didn't quite pick up on their little exchange because I was still too busy staring at their car. Two hot guys and my favourite car, it had to be a sign of some sort, right? This is my heaven.

I was pulled away from my staring when I felt a light tug on my hand. I glanced up to see Adrian and Erik pulling me forward.

Adrian took the drivers seat allowing me the chance to sit up front in the passenger seat. Erik closed the door behind me before hoping in the back.

I cooed in admiration as I stroked the interior of the car. "It's so pretty." I murmured to myself not loud enough for the brothers to hear me. The arm rest and dash board were made with hand crafted leather and suede.

The sound of Adrian and Erik's chuckles caught me off guard and I stopped what I was doing to look at them.

Once again I was taken by surprise at their beauty. They were so perfect it almost hurt to look at them.

"We're glad you like it." Erik mused, leaning forward slightly so I that he was nearly in between Adrian and I.

I opened my mouth to say something but I found that my voice had once again evaded me. Thankfully the car started with a roar, its engine cutting off all train of thought as I turned around, facing the front.

We pulled out of the car park, leaving everyone and everything behind. After a few minutes of being on the road with the brothers I began to realize how stupid my actions were.

I had no idea who these brothers were, I didn't know where they were taking me and what's worse, no one knew where I was. I suddenly felt like someone had turned the temperature to zero, because I was suddenly shivering in fear. Goosebumps rising on my arms.

"Mina are you okay?" Adrian suddenly asked, making me jump slightly in my seat. I turned to look at him, my eyes wide open, probably making me look like a deer caught in the headlights.

"I- I-uh just realized that this might not be a good idea." I managed to say, my voice weak. Erik and Adrian frowned, "You have nothing to be afraid of. We aren't going to hurt you." Erik murmured, his eyes showing me how much my worry bothered him.

"I don't even know you." I whispered, my hand gripping the door handle with a little more force than what was necessary.

"Do you want me to pull over? All you would have to do is say the word, Mina. My brother and I never dreamed of hurting you." Adrian stated, glancing every once and a while at me, but keeping them for the most part on the road ahead of us. But in those seconds that he looked at me, his eyes also conveyed the hurt he was feeling.

The hurtful looks they were trying to mask were making my insides twist and turn and my heart ache with longing. I didn't like to see them like this, so sad and upset by my fear of them. I suddenly felt the overwhelming need to take care of them, to ease their pain, to pleasure them above all else.

Swallowing my fear and desire I shook my head. "No I-I trust you. The both of you." I breathed feeling like a weight had lifted off my chest and I realized that I meant it. I did trust these two brothers. And even though I barely knew them I knew that they wouldn't let anything happen to me.