Chapter 1 part 2

My heart is beating so fast against my rib cage. TUMP. TUMP. TUMP. I crawl outside as fast as I can. I stand up and run as far as I can get, as I do so I hear the loud noises of the car exploding  behind me.

I turn around to see the car on fire and broken into pieces.  On the road I see an ambulance van, police cars and the firefighter truck coming.

I turn back around and make a run for it in the wood. I run and run over branches twitching under my feet breaking the silence in the forest.

The mice running back into their holes as they hear my hard feet stomping on the ground. The insects dig themselves back into the soil. The birds hide amongst the leaves.

The snakes are moving from my way as they see me near. I am out of breath and I finally made it to the other side. I walk back slowly to my house catching my breathe slowly.

I enter my house and go from room to room packing my things. When I am done I light up a match and let the wooden-house burn as I walk myself to the airport.

Finally after all of those years I am leaving. This is my freedom and I will leave this town and go live with my father. Far away from here to Las Vegas. There life would be different and simpler.

Leaving all the nightmares back here where they can't hunt me ever again. I walk over to the desk and fill some papers and get myself a ticket.

I go and sit in the waiting area waiting for the speaker to announce my flight. After many years I never excepted to leave like this.

My mother is dead. My home is burned. My heart is broken. My feelings are looked away. All is left for me to try living again with another part of the family.

I have no idea if they will let me live with them but I have to try. The last time I visited them was ten years ago. Let's hope that my brother and father would be happy to let me stay with them.

At the moment I  just need to relax and enjoy my flight. That's all.