It was a typical Monday morning at Lake View High.

Brendon and Spencer had been pushed into about 3 lockers already by Ryan and Jon and it was only practically the beginning of the day so Brendon could only imagine the pain they would put him as well as Spencer through later on in the day.
As usual,Pete was trying to flirt with Meagan and Patrick at the same time with Meagan seeming somewhat interested and Patrick telling him to go away so he could talk to Elisa in peace.
Joe was sat with Marie,his current girlfriend,whilst Andy sat with Dallon,Tyler and Josh discussing various topics such as "What paint could I use to cover my neck?"
Gerard,Frank,Mikey and Ray were all sat together - nothing out of the norm - as they seemed to be the only group of friends in 10th grade that stayed by each other from when they walk into school to when they walk out at 3pm.
Or in Mikey and Gerard's case nearly all day even out of school.
There were other friendship groups dotted around the classroom such as Gabe,Vicky and Ryland.
There was also William and Adam,well Sisky,but nobody really wants to go too into that.

As the class of 15 and 16 year olds reached the peak volume they could with their voices - almost as if on cue - their teacher for that class Miss Williams (Mrs Gilbert now if you want to be specific) walked in and the noise faded to silence.
It's not that she's not a nice teacher,just that everybody is scared of what she's like when you get on her bad side and everybody knew she hated when people talked over her.
As she walked over to her desk following with getting paperwork out,faint whispers were heard around the classroom hinting towards a sudden uproar in noise before she walked back to the front of the class and cleared her voice.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed whilst smiling widely at the class,probably expecting a reply though all she got back was a weak "good morning" from around 3 people.
The bright haired teacher looked back down at her papers awkwardly looking through them then asking Pete to hand them out.
This was of course returned with a grimace from Pete as he stood up and walked around handing out sheets of paper.

"As this is the start of a new term,you should all know that our regular paired assignment will be set and due in a months time so I have given you a sheet of all the info on the subject you need to know to begin your assignment but you do need to find out more in your own time," She began though slightly interrupted by the groans of the lazier students in the class, "I have a list of your pairs here and you can all come and look at it for yourselves at the end."

You could instantly see Ryan and Jon roll their eyes as they knew that they wouldn't be trusted in a pair together,as everybody else looked straight at their best friend or significant other hoping that they'd be paired up.
Whilst Brendon and Spencer were praying to every god they could think of that they wouldn't be paired up with Ryan or Jon.
****
Time went by and soon the lesson was almost over.
"Okay,you can all leave your books on my desk and go and look at your pairs before the bell for break goes off." The bubbly teacher smiled at her class.
Almost everybody rushed to basically throw their books onto her desk and look at the person they'd be paired up with.
Gerard,being quite a good speaker took it upon himself to read out the pairs.
"Me and Andy
Joe and Marie
Patrick and Spencer
Mikey and Pete
Ray and Jon
Frank and Tyler with Dallon too I think?
Ryland and Vicky
Gabe and William
Sisky and Josh
Ryan and Brendon
and then Meagan with Elisa"

Well this was going to be fun.