Twenty Seven

"What now?" Yoongi waited for his answer.

"Hyung~" He awkwardly mumbled while looking at the crowd whose also waiting for their kiss as if they were newly weds. He then looked back to Yoongi. He pouted. "I promise to French Kiss you but not here, please?" He pleaded rubbing his palms with each other.

Yoongi acted like he was thinking and shook his head while grinning. Taehyung slouched his back, holding down his banner and kept pouting at Yoongi.

"The more you pout, the more I want to French Kiss you right now." Yoongi warned as Taehyung stood in front of him.

He leaned to his ears and whispered. "I'm sorry, hyung but I really swear to do it later, maybe after the game, wherever you want except in the public places and don't worry because I'll initiate it." Yoongi grinned. "So for the meantime, all I can give you is this." He faced Yoongi and cupped his chin as he leaned closer to give him quick kiss on the lips.

~*~

Jimin was stucked and speechless even though he already expected that Jungkook had such feelings for him, but he was just surprised of his sudden confession.

"Aren't you gonna say anything, hyung?" Jungkook asked as Jimin blinked.

"I-- I'm surprised?"

Jungkook hissed at him and walked away.

"Aish. This kid! Such a spoiled brat!" Jimin grunted. He ran after Jungkook as the younger suddenly slows down his walk.

"Irene?" He mumbled when he noticed her walking unsteadily, lowering her head and catching her temple.

"She's Irene, right?" Jimin asked as he stopped beside Jungkook. " What's happening with her?" He asked as Jungkook neared her but she suddenly passed out.

Jungkook quickly caught her before she could hit the ground. Jimin's eyes widened seeing how fast his reflexes were.

"Irene!" Jungkook tried to wake her up by gently shaking her but she didn't even responding. Jungkook had no choice but to carry her bridal style as Jimin suddenly protested when they walked away.

"Yah! Where are you taking her?" He yelled while following them from behind.

"It's none of your business." Jungkook yelled back.

"But I don't like seeing you carry her!"

"Then close your eyes!"

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm jealous!"

"I don't care!"

"Yah! Listen to me!"

"Whatever!"

Jimin gave up and just followed them quietly while frowning at Jungkook's back.

~*~

A loud buzz echoed down the whole gymnasium which signals the end of the third quarter.

Yoongi was soaking wet of his sweat as he hardly marched towards the bench and sat beside Taehyung.

Taehyung quickly handed him a bottle of water which he immediately gulped and slouched afterwards.

"Too bad you didn't get to have much kisses for the third quarter." Taehyung teased as he brushed up Yoongi's hair to wipe his sweats away on his face.

Yoongi was closing his eyes while still catching his breathe. "That's why I'm so unmotivated because I'm lacking of your kisses." He stated, his eyes still closed.