Chapter Two

Olivia's P.O.V

"Here, babe," I said, wobbling back into the tiny room. Immediately the tantalizing fumes of paint flooded my nostrils, as I stepped over the threshold.

Niall turned around, a smug grin creeping across his face as he caught glimpse of me.

He placed the paintbrush back into the shamrock green paint can, before taking the cold beer out of my hands and thanking me.

"It looks great." A smile tugged on my lips as I looked around the nursery.

"Ya think so?" Niall asked, taking a swig from the bottle, as he took a look around as well.

"Yeah."

He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me as close as my swollen belly allowed me to, and pressed the icy bottle of alcohol on my side, as his other cupped my stomach.

"I love you," He breathed, his warm, minty breath fanning my face, sending a million goosebumps running down my arms.

Another longing smile pulled at my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly lifting myself on my tip toes, grabbing his lips with mine, feeling the salty taste of alcohol melt onto lips.

Our lips moved passionately together in a graceful dance.

I interlocked my fingers, and tugged at the hairs on the nape of his neck, creating a vibrating groan to escape his mouth.

I pulled away.

"I love you."

He smiled, and replied, "I love you too."

"C'mon, the fumes aren't good for the baby." He stated after a minute had passed.

He guided me down the stairs and over to the couch where he began pestering me with questions.

"Hungry? Wanna watch a movie? Do you need me to run out to the stor-"

"Niall! Really, I'm fine, thank you." I chuckled.

"Just making sure." He said with a lopsided smile, running his fingers through his hair.

He bent over, and cupped my face in his hands, pecking my lips, and my stomach, before walking up the steps and back to the nursery.

I stared at the stairs helplessly, biting my lip at thought of us being parents in a couple of months.

It seems like everything happened just yesterday; I was this timid girl, trying to find out who I really was. Trying on personalities, hanging with the wrong crowds, when in reality, I just wanted to be good enough for someone.

And that someone turned out to be Niall, who saw me as a small, vulnerable target.

Everything happened in such a blur, I was so naïve to believe I was in love.

The way his blonde patted hair with dark brown strands were messily styled in a quiff. He would look at me with those clear blue eyes; his gaze piercing into mine, allowing a cage of butterflies to erupt in my stomach, knowing very well what he was doing. And every time he calls me baby my stomach flutters, between the mixture of how his Irish accent speaks, and the tenderness behind his tone is made for the most perfect combination.

It's crazy that he still has these effects on me, making me feel like a teenager all over again.

___________________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE YOU GUYS!!! It's also LOUIS' BIRTHDAY!!

And also, MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY!! Hahaha

I hope you all really enjoy your holiday break!

Leedleleedleleedleleedle woohooo ! I'm excited. :D