About Us!

Bared the tree branches, cry golden-brown swirling tears that fall to the writhing rug of grass. The gravestones elegantly stand amongst the mossy dirt, like monuments both to life and death. There, when the sun hides behind the shamrock hills, the souls of those who found no dwelling in Heaven nor in Hell, drag the chains of sorrow and guilt, hate or hopelessness and haunt the living ones seeking for a place to finally rest in peace... in your Dark Dreams.

About Us

This winter, a group of Wattpad writers join to bring to you the scariest Christmas horror anthology you've ever read, the title: Tenebris Somnia -Dark December . It's a compilation of short stories specially created for this featured collection of exclusive tales or excerpts from your favorite stories as well. You'll find amongst this group featured writers, poets, published authors, ambassadors, Wattpad stars and emerging stars within Wattpad's orange constellation of writers.

This profile is not attached to any particular profile and stories are original, the main themes being terror, mystery, vampires, werewolves, paranormal, supernatural, dark fantasy, creepypasta and everything related to those things you fear the most and haunt you in your darkest dreams.

We promise this Christmas 🎄 would never be the same!

We're proud to share with you the list of contributors.

Wayne_Sharpe
FinnyH
ShaunAllan
ivojovi
KevinaOyatedor
KellyAnneBlount
Leila_Adams
nonfictionism
Ysa_Arcangel
tamoja
KarlOConnor
light-in-darkness
TharronSkylor
MayFreighter
krazydiamond 
JessicaBFry
acheairs
Goodnight_Saigon
LynnS13
johannahefer
OwainGlyn
StoryofAshlyn

More Names Are Coming Soon!