Im just living.

I grabbed my phone as we exited her house, the clock read 11 am and her parents were sound asleep on the couch as the tv was playing.

"Come on" she whispered as she opened up her car door trying to make little to no sound.

I got in and we pulled off, "where we going tink? " I questioned her as I looked forward to streetlights.

"Partying, I want you to live before you go to the shelter" she smiled as she placed her hand on the radio and turned the volume up.

Broccoli was playing as she sped down the street, "if only I could talk my parents into allowing you to stay, it would be so lit" she stated as she made a sharp turn.

"Yeah well rules are rules. Anyways what kind of party is this?" I asked as I leaned back in my seat.

"It's a college party, but don't worry I can get us in " she yelled Over the music "I know people" she giggled to herself.

You guys know the deal with her and parties.

-------------------------------------------------------

When we pulled up and a naked dude with a horse mask filled my sight, he held a red cup in his hand and screamed "wooh " as he ran across the car.

"What the hell" I looked at tink and she giggled.

"Let's go have some fun" she smiled

The yard was full of beer cans and red cups everywhere, and the music was thumping. Tink and I entered the room that was warm and surrounded with college students.

"What's up tink?" A light skinned male college student greeted her "enjoying the party?" He yelled over the loud music.

"Well I just made it here but it seem lit. " she replied.

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Woooooooo" a crowd of students yelled at this girl chugged down a bucket full of beer.

I'm surprised she didn't get it on her face

The guy talking to tink walked in front of me and faced me then looked at tink "who's your friend?" He shot me a grin.

"Oh that delicia, feel free to fuck her up she needs a stress reliever" she gave me a wink. I shook my head no.

"Oh don't worry" he chuckled "you'll be fine, follow me" he said

"I don't think this is a good idea, I'm fine. "

"Licia relax and have some fun" tink slapped me on my back.

Ok now Is your time to show your new self

I let out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders "Let's do this!" I yelled.

"That's the spirit" tink exclaimed.

I followed the light skinned guy until we entered the kitchen which was full of females dancing and some girl arguing on the phone.

"So how old are you?" He broke the silence

Lie you just met him.