Electric

I don't remember his name. I can't recall his voice. I don't remember the last words he said, but I remember the kissing. The kissing was mesmerizing. It wasn't a boyfriend kiss. It wasn't a husband kiss, and definitely not a honeymoon kiss. It was the kiss of all kisses. The one that romance novel books would be jealous to have. And certainly teenage girls would die to experience. I remember him lying down, and I'm on his side. His eyes were closed but I can feel his steady heartbeat in my hand. I think there's somebody shouting in the background but I couldn't care less. All there is in my world is him and me. On instinct, I lean down and put my face close to his. I trace his lips with my fingers and hear him sigh. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and they're very hungry. I reach down to touch his dark hair. It's a bit curly but still silky smooth. His lashes are long and his whole face is oh so peaceful. I can't take it anymore. Some part of my brain and my heart are urging me to go for it. But I can't stop looking at him. With a breath I don't remember I was holding, I finally kiss him. And it's the most beautiful thing in the world. First it's just me putting my lips to his. But then I feel him move. His melting into the kiss just like me. With the first feel of his tongue sliding into mine, I feel the tiniest crack of electricity. Literally electricity. I'm not sure where it came from but it's definitely not from me. The kiss turned up a bit. I was filling the butterflies' hungriness and they're still begging for more. So I kiss him harder, and again there's that CRACK! of electricity inside our mouths. I can feel him shudder, is he afraid? Of hurting me? I don't know. And I don't want to know.  Suddenly our kiss turned into those savage and desperate kisses that could last a life time. I was holding his face and he's holding into mine. The usual electricity in our mouths are getting stronger with each tongue and each moan we make. The sweetness of his mouth and then that CRACK! of electricity. It's addictive. The sparks are igniting into something more, and I don't want to let go. I'm grabbing his hair and he's grabbing mine. The electricity is so much stronger now and I can feel my mouth getting numb. But I don't want to stop. He keeps on kissing me, and I keep on kissing him. I am gasping for air and I can feel him rock hard underneath me. The kissing is made out of love and lust and passion and we don't want to stop. But then we both feel that last CRACK! of electricity, strong as lightning, which we finally explode into white light. BOOM! I jolt awake sweaty and panting. The last moan of bliss escaping from my lips.

Electric - 01/05/2013