Chapter № 2

Chapter № 2

So Bounce was back, carpe noctem her motto yet again , as it brought along difficult mornings. She continued on with her - sort of - lonely life as the only person she had was Wiggles. She had known Wiggles for as long as she could remember. Wiggles was currently and assistant in a big corporation, slepping with her boss to keep her job. She was scarred by the big bad world as well, so when they came together they could communicate wordlessly and heal each other's wounds like no one else. 

So Wiggles was the first and only person she called when the incident happened.

Bounce kept the stolen diamond locked up in her appartment, the only insurance she could afford. She would rather keep it unsafe other than not keep it at all. She took it out sometimes, playing with it in the light as it brung back memories. It was one of these times and she was feeling especially down, and when she took it out, she bit it. And chewed. And gulped. 

She looked at the now flawed diamond in her hand with astonihment. Not long after, absolute animal hunger took her over and she munched the rest of the diamond with gusto. When she finished, the feeling blew her mind. It was uncomparable to the highest of highs, and over the moon said nothing. She felt as if finally alive, like her past was just a continuous hibernation.