A Homecoming

"Nagisa...Nagisa!" A voice called out to the slumbering man, who stirred slowly. HE groaned softly as he opened his eyes. The room was still very dark, but a tiny amount of natural light streamed through the open door. Above him was a dark-haired man of about his age, pushing him lightly and saying his name.

"Hey, Sugino," Nagisa mumbled quietly, pushing his torso up to rest on his elbows.

"Oh, thank God you're up! I thought someone might've fucked you into eternal sleep for a moment there." The bluenette remembered where he was and looked down at himself to see that sure enough, he was still completely naked, except for those fishnet stockings. There was a wet stain on the couch right below his ass- probably semen, if he could guess. He made no attempts to cover his extremities from his fellow dancer: Not only did they work at a nightclub together, they had been the best of friends since middle school.

"How ironic that you're the one rescuing me from a private room." The smaller dancer mused.
The other man laughed. "It seems the tables have finally turned." He threw a pile of clothing at his friend. "Why don't you change? I'll drive you back to your apartment."

"Thanks, Sugino," Nagisa smiled at his friend.

The two had met as schoolboys in the sixth grade; they were in the all of the same classes except for English. Both were somewhat excluded from the social groups of their grade and found comfort in each other's company, quickly becoming attached to each other within the first week of school. They had grown closer and closer as the years went on: They had come out to each other on the same day, they shared each and every triumph and failure life threw at them, they had even lost their virginity to each other (though they had never become anything more than friends). Sugino had been working at the nightclub for half a year when Nagisa lost his job, and immediately suggested that the bluenette come work with him. It was through his friend that the blue-eyed ma had gone from working backstage to being on the pole himself. 

Ever since the smaller man had begun dancing at the nightclub, he had always felt a tinge of envy for Sugino. The taller man was indefinitely more popular than him, always a favorite and often chosen for boxes because he could do it all: top or bottom, masculine or feminine, dominant or submissive. He had fans that would eagerly await his shows, people who were there solely for him. Nagisa was well-liked, but never admired. His jealousy of his dear friend was stronger than he'd like to admit.

But last night...

As the bluenette went to grab the shirt the dark haired man had given him, he realized he was holding something in his hand. He unclasped his fingers to reveal a small piece of paper in his hand that resembled a business card. Turning it over he saw that it was. Akabane Karma was splayed across the top in a bold, professional font, and it seemed that something else was printed below it, but it had been scratched out with black ink. Scribbled underneath the blacked out information in the same ink was a hastily scrawled out phone number.

"What you got there?" Sugino inquired.

"...I think it's something from the person I was with last night..." Nagisa replied slowly, shifting the card in his hands to examine it at different angles, as if it were an expensive gem.

"Can I see?" The petite man hesitantly placed the contact card in his friend's hand. Sugino's dark eyes quickly scanned it and laughed.

"He gave you his number? He must have liked you!" The taller man chuckled, causing his friend to blush slightly. "Man, I have some regulars, but I've never gotten personal information from someone. Akabane, huh?"

"He asked me to call him Karma last night."

"Did he? Damn." The dark haired man squinted at the card for a moment. "...Akabane Karma. I feel like I've heard that name before..." he mused as Nagisa began to pull his clothes on, "...But not from the club. Where, then? Jesus...What's he look like?"