Chapter 1

I'm a 17 years old girl since my childhood I felt a big depression . All what I did was loving girls but they just hate it , society hates it and even my parents they do too . Well, my "parents" never cared about how I feel they only wanted good marks at school they don't care if I'm sick , depressed or having a problem . I was so into music and still it's the only thing that can make me feel happy and strong in such an homophobic world . One day , while I was surfing the net texting some fans of my favourite boysband a girl got my attention we have the same test of music and that's what made me like her at first .
Without even minding it I texted her saying that I want to be her friend . She was so cute she told me a lot about her life especially her personal life and how much she loves one direction . I was so happy to text such a girl . Her name is Lina and I really love that name we live in the same country and that's really perfect . I closed my computer and went to bed thinking about her . Am I falling in love ? What's happening to me ? Is it serious ? What if she's homophobic like all the others ? Is she thinking about me ? What is she doing ?
I kept overthinking all the night .