chapter 2 part 2

We're on summer holiday , am having a busy life cause I sing live everynight and I write songs and play guitar all the day so I'm not really free to text people that's what made me forget a little bit about Lina .
Well , I didn't forget abt her because I dream of her every night and I remember her whenever I sing love song . I missed her so I texted her but she didn't answer that made me sad but I had a lot of work and things to do cause I have a special show tonight , it's for a girl UGH am not ready to sing for a girl ... Not now ...
I weared ripped jeans , rainbow t-shirt , baskets and went to the show .
Before starting it , I called my best friend to be sure she's there to support me . The show started , I was asking myself who's that "special girl" who I have to sing for tonight . Then , I just stopped singing I saw Lina in front of me . What is she doing here ? I was forced to sing more and more songs before getting the time to ask her so many questions .
Finally , I went to talk to her I was shy and nervous I didn't know how to speak or how to even breath . When I first looked into her eyes I fell hardly in love there's something in her eyes that I can't explain . I kept staring without saying any word . Seeing me like that , she just laughed she was like "Hi ! Don't look at me like that BTW u have a great voice" I got shy and thanked her .. My heart kept beating so fast till she invited me to have the rest of that special night with her by ourselves .
What's on her mind ? What will happen ? I didn't know the answers but I went with her anyway .