Chapter Twenty Three ✓

ALEC THE BUZZ KILL

ALEC THE BUZZ KILL

AFTER GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY WE FINALLY LEFT THE INSTITUTE. We then headed to the party and I was with Clary and Jace.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? The last time you and I were here this place was crawling with vampires." Clary says to Jace. We were in the line, and I could already hear the music blasting.

"Relax, all the Downworlders hang out here. We just came on vampire night." I scoffed.

"Vampire night." "Right. When is all this gonna sound normal to us?" I asked, folding my arms. A girl beside me walked by and she was wearing a super tight dress. Tighter than Clary's.

Wow...

Maybe I should have changed. "don't know." Jace shrugged. 

"All clear," Alec said, he came up behind me.

Isabelle linked arms with me. "Do you think red is my colour?" Isabelle smirks, touching the necklace.

"Iz, with a body like yours, everything's you're  colour." Clair said.

"Good point. Damn, I make this necklace look so good." Isabelle pouted. I chuckled. "Will you take it off? I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange." Alec said.

"You know, I wouldn't be so sure. Most men like it when I admire their Jewels." Isabelle retorted while giggling. I laughed. "Can you just give it to Jace?" Alec asked. Isabelle sighed and took off the necklace, handing it to Jace. "You're such a buzzkill," Isabelle said. "Blend in. Keep your weapons ready." Jace said. "Let's go."