CHAPTER 6: MIDORI (JAPAN)

"You're awake" She glanced at Eliot who is holding a cookie and milk. He placed it in the side table.

"Thanks" Miharu said and drink the milk as she eat the cookies.

"Can you help me?" Miharu asked.

"Help you what?" Eliot asked.

"To be strong. And to be able to bake japanese sweets. By the way i'm Miharu Lemaire" Miharu asked.

"Japanese sweets?" Eliot asked.

"Yeah. I have only 19 days to finish the task" Miharu said.

"19?" Eliot said.

"I am only here for a mission. Father wanted me to beat Miya" Miharu said.

"I can make japanese sweets. Fine I will help you. In just one condition" Eliot said.

"What is it?" Miharu asked.

"I'll only teach you once for every recipes. It means you cannot fail. I will just dictate what you will do. I won't be making you" Eliot said. Miharu nodded.

"What are your goals?" Eliot asked.

"Goals?" Miharu asked.

"In helping you to be strong" Eliot answered.

"I want to beat them. I don't want them to treat me like a real killer. And I don't want to get pitied and get scared at me" Miharu said.

"Well then. What do you wanna do now?" Eliot asked.

"Lets start for baking" Miharu said.

"Once its over I will apologize to Andou and the others" Miharu said.

"Then for today you'll make Strawberry Shortcake" Eliot said.

"Ichigo?" Miharu asked as the name Ichigo comes right into her mind.

"I don't mean Amano Ichigo" Eliot said as he sighed. I laughed a little.

"Sorry" Miharu said.

"You finally smiled" Eliot said. Miharu gave him a question mark look.

"You should remember to have good feelings in baking. I'll be only teaching you once every recipe. So carefully do what you can" Eliot said.

"Hai, Sensei" Miharu teased.

"Tsk. I'm not a teacher. I won't be teaching you if you are calling me that" Eliot said pissed off.

"Meanie" Miharu said and she go to the Kitchen. Eliot followed.

"So what ingredients do I need?" Miharu asked.

"Lets start with the Sponge cake. You'll need 4 egg yolks, 20 grams of sugar, 40ml of Milk, 40gram of oil, half teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/4 teaspoon of strawberry syrup, 30 grams of all purpose flour, 30 grams of corn starch, 4 egg whites, 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar, 60 grams of caster sugar that is sifted, and a Pinch of salt" He said and Miharu readied all the ingredients and put it in the counter.

"Use a rectangle pan" He said and Miharu get the pan and place it in the oven.

"Lets start" Eliot said and Miharu nodded.

"Get the egg yolks and add egg yolks and 20 gram sugar into the bowl, then whisk them briefly until the sugar dissolves. And then add the strawberry syrup and mix them well" Eliot instructed and she did what he told her.

"That's right" Eliot said.

"After mixing them well, Add milk, oil and vanilla extract, mix well to combine again" Eliot said. Miharu added some milk.