Chapter 34

Rose's Pov

I hardly slept that night, just like I have every night since the argument, I can't sleep without Alex but I can't go and sleep beside him. The space between us is important without it when he tears our bond it will kill me and I can't allow that now with my child depending on me.

That morning I awoke early and had breakfast and went upstairs and grabbed all of my stuff from my room and brought it down.

When I came down the girls were awake and without question took my stuff to the cottage. We waited for Alex to leave for alpha duties then went and got the rest of my stuff and took it to the cottage.

I left a letter for Alex on the bed.

Dear Alex,
I understand you hate me for what I did. And to make it easier for you I am moving out. You won't have to deal with me anymore. If you choose to tear the bond I understand. I love you with all my heart.

Rose xx

I left the house and went to the cottage. With the help of Maisey and Beth I unpacked everything and set it all up.

Alex's pov

What do I do she won't even talk to me, she keeps pushing me away. I want to help her but she won't let me in. I'm worried.

When I left this morning I had a bad feeling but I couldn't stay I had important meetings. When I got back to the house it was empty.

I searched the house looking for Rose but she was gone, all of her stuff had gone too. I panicked but then I spotted a not on my bed.

Dear Alex,

I understand you hate me for what I did. And to make it easier for you I am moving out. You won't have to deal with me anymore. If you choose to tear the bond I understand. I love you with all my heart.

Rose xx

She thinks I hate her, that after everything we've been through I'm going to reject her..

I have to find her.

Maisey where is Rose. I need to see her.

She's at her parents cittage but will be back to the house to see Mikey soon.

Okay.

I waited until she arrived and then when she arrived I couldn't stop myself I wrapped her in my arms, she stiffend but didn't move away.

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you baby, I'm sorry I growled. I don't hate you. I love you. Please don't leave me. I need you." I told her.