Part 51

Allie's POV

I shifted uncomfortably in the grasp of Jackson's tight grip as I kept my eyes on the television screen in front of me. Jackson's long muscular arms were buckled awfully tight around my waist as we laid down together on his bed to watch a show. I honestly would rather stab my own eye than cuddle in a bed with Jackson but I don't have much of a choice.

Whenever I start to go on the steps of disobeying Jackson, he starts to have this tone of voice that scares me because I know he's tempted to hurt me. And that's something I'm done with. There's no point in disobeying Jackson anymore. All I do is get damaged. I guess you can say Jackson won. He has me now. Harry hasn't been here and I'm starting to believe that he might not even come. Why would he? He would be risking his own life for me. These people are crazy and he knows they are wanting to kill him so why come here anyways? What plan could he possibly come with?

But why am I thinking this? Am I starting to believe in the words Jackson and Darson are feeding me? Am I believing that Harry actually isn't going to save me?

Jackson's deep laugh interrupted my thoughts as I looked over at him to see a smile on his face. He then looked down at me and smiled even more as he realized I was gawking at him. "What are you looking at?" He chuckled as he wiggled me a bit. "Nothing." I said as I focused my gaze on the screen.

"Why were you staring at me? Finally liking the man you're going to be with?" He asked before he leaned his neck down to kiss mine. "Ha ha very funny." I said before cringing when his lips went all over my skin. "I like it when you stare at me, makes me believe that you want me." He smiled, his breath tickling my neck. Well you thought wrong.

I just stayed quiet as I let him do his thing. He began to run his hands up and down my sides while I bit on my inner cheek to hold myself back from struggling. If I struggle I'll get hit. Don't struggle Allie. Let him kiss you.

"Watch the movie with me Jackson." I said, trying to get him to stop kissing me. He then looked at the tv before back at me. "It's a show." He said before I rolled my eyes "playfully." "Whatever, just watch it with me." I said before he shrugged and pulled me closer to him.

"Ok babe." He said before he stared at the tv. I found myself going back to my old thoughts as the memories with Harry came flashing back. I missed him so much. If arms were to be wrapped around mine, I only wanted his. If eyes had to bore into mine, I only wanted to see his. If a voice was what only I could hear, please let it be his.

I didn't want Jackson. I just wanted Harry. I needed Harry. And being with Jackson for the rest of my life would truly damage me. Physically and emotionally. I would loose myself. It would drive me so insane to the point where I would probably kill myself so that I don't have to live with him.

But what can I do now? There's nothing to do but obey-

Suddenly I heard a phone ring and my ears perked at the noise. I quickly looked over towards the night stand on Jackson's side and I heard it vibrate like crazy. Jackson sighed before he released me and crawled over to get his phone. I caught myself staring at that nightstand this whole time until I saw him pull out a black device.

My eyes widen at the object. I felt like I was at a desert without water and I finally found a source of liquid. I forgot that I had a phone with me when I was kidnapped. Where on earth is it now though? How am I going to get it? I don't know Harry's phone number by heart which is dumb of me.

"Hello? Oh hey, yeah sorry I forgot." Jackson said as my eyes widen. Wait.... Jackson has his number. I'll just memorize it from his phone and call him. "I'll be there in a couple minutes. Alright bye." He said before leaving his phone unlocked on the desk. Oh my god.