Chapter Ten

Edited by SammyBatts. Another Chapter expertly edited :)Thanks Sammy

Mel x

Alpha I Will Not Accept I Only Reject!

Chapter Ten

Lucas’s POV

I collapsed to the ground I knew it was Alisa and not me changing as I laid on the ground the pain eased a little in my chest.

“Clarisse call your dad now something has happened to my sister,” I said as the fear for my sister increased.

Alisa’s POV

I was walking with Ricardo out to the forest, as we needed to get to the clearing where I would be changing into my wolf for the first time. As excited as I was I was still nervous. However I did try to block out everything that has happened in the last couple of days as I was exhausted. And for the transformation to go through smoothly, I was going to need every bit of energy I had left. Just as we made it into the clearing, Ricardo pushed me to the ground and crouched over me in a defence position. Something was seriously wrong. Looking up to see us surrounded by wolfs, they had circled completely around us leaving no room for us to make an escape. Panic took over my whole body as it started to shake; I tried hard not to cry, as I did not want to distract Ricardo. Where the hell is Alpha Jack and his pack? I thought to myself; as they should have been here protecting us. Staying as still as I could curled up underneath Ricardo. Evil growls were coming from the other wolfs as they started to close in on us.  Not matter what I did; I could not stop my body from trembling in fear as they came in closer. Squeezing my eyes closed as tight as I could; I knew I could not do anything to help Ricardo. Please God don’t let anything happen to blue eyes because of me PLEASE. I mentally begged as I prayed to the gods. They were going to kill Ricardo! In addition, hand me back to my father where he will make that evil wolf mate me. My heart was breaking as I wrapped my hands around my knees pulling them closer to my chest, just waiting for Ricardo’s body to fall as I knew he had no chance against all of them. As my body trembled uncontrollably, deep in thought I never heard his uncles pack arrive until I open my eyes just a little to see that war had broken out right in front of me. Ricardo was trying to defend us and trying hard not leaving me in the open for too long as he knew I couldn’t defend myself since I was still human.  As I stayed curled on the ground with my eyes opened, I began taking in my surroundings until my eyes landed on Conner. OH PLEASES GOD NO!  I kept repeating to myself. Starting to rock myself back and forth with my eyes squeezed shut not wanting to see him.  Ricardo move away from me, but I could not open my eyes for the life of me; I was frozen in shock and fear.  Someone pick me up and started to run with me,  although I knew it wasn’t Ricardo I wasn’t sure whether it was someone from  his uncles pack, and I didn’t want to scream just encase I would give us away . Trying hard to open my eyes but my fear of what I was going to see scared the life out of me. After a few minutes, I managed to open my eyes only to see Conner looking down at me in disgust.  I screamed and screamed hoping someone; anyone would hear me.

“RICARDO PLEASE HELP ME!” I managed to scream out until I felt a hand go over my mouth. Roughly I was thrown on to the ground; then slapped  hard across the face I felt my cheek bone crack. He continued beating me punching and kicking me everywhere. There wasn’t one part of my body he didn’t punch or kick,as he continued to beat me he was cursing with every hit.  Laying there limp as I was now gone beyond pain; I was dying and I it.

“I love you Ricardo,” I said with all my heart, hoping in some way he had heard me. Then the blackness took over.

Ricardo’s POV

 A wolf leaped at me making me leave Alisa uncovered so I could defend us. As the wolf jumped on me, I clawed him; quickly kicking him of me. As I went back to check on Alisa another wolf charged at me from the side.  Quickly I managed to spring back up on all four as I charged at the wolf ripping out his jugular and keeping my teeth clamped on his neck until his body went limp. It was then I realized that I had moved quite far from where I had left Alisa. Looking around I could not see Alisa anywhere; I could not even pick her scent up over all the blood that was everywhere.  It was as if she had just vanished.  Beating off every wolf that charged at me as more anger rage and panic filled my body. My vision became red as my wolf just wanted to kill every wolf in sight to get to his mate, I started to run towards the forest in case she managed to get away. Taking in deep breaths trying to pick up her scent. Just as I was turning to go into another direction.

“I love you Ricardo,” I heard her say. Howling out in pain; I knew she was saying it as if it was her last words. Running I continued until I picked up her scent. Letting my wolf fully take over my body to find our mate; I knew he would get us to her quicker. It was dangerous giving my wolf full control but nothing else mattered to me; without Alisa I would rather die than live the rest of my life without her. My wolf ran like never before in and out of the trees of the forest, then he stopped. Lying on the ground cover in blood was our mate with a human on top of her naked body trying to insert himself into her. Before I could make out what was going on my wolf charged again but this time taking out the human on top of her. My wolf shredded him bit by bit leaving only bits of his limbs scattered around the ground. Quickly getting some of my human control back; well enough for me to change back to my human form. Looking down at my mate, her naked limp body lying there covered in blood with tear stained cheeks I kissed her and picked her up. Knowing if I couldn’t get her to go through the transformation there is no way she will be able to survive.

Please vote-comment-fan

Mel x