TASK FOUR!!!! THE FEAST!!!!!!!!!

A/N: So here we go my Tributes it's almost the end of the Writers' Games. There is this task and then the finale! So anyway, there are EIGHT of you left!!!! For this task you MUST KILL/WITNESS FOUR TRIBUTES DIE!!!!!! I know there was a tiny bit of confusion last task elimination but that was my fault, hopefully things will go smoother this time. :)

TASK FOUR!!!! THE FEAST!!!!!!!!

Firein Magwhite, Rian, Claudia and Helvectia were stood inside the GameMakers board room discussing the latest events, "There are eight Tributes left. I want four to remain." Firein spoke harshly, his eyes glinting brightly as he thought about the oncoming slaughter.

"Many of the Tributes are injured, so why don't we..... Bring the feast forward." Claudia said as she stepped forward into the light as Firein turned to stare at her.

"My girl, you are honestly the best Gamemaker I have ever assigned the task of designing the arena." He smiled - an actual smile, for once - Rian nodded in Claudia's direction with a tiny thumb up as Helvectia pouted.

"We shall bring the feast forward, no announcement will be made first to Panem, let it shock them." Firein said as he left the board room. Claudia sighed in relief as she set up the details on the computer to begin the feast. She glanced up at the screen to watch the Tributes' reactions as Firein began the announcement to the Tributes.

"This year the feast shall be brought forward, each of you needs something desperately - and it is our duty to supply it. Whether it is medicine, food, water or weapons, it will be awaiting you at the Cornucopia at midday. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR TASK:

> DESCRIBE YOUR REACTIONS TO FIREIN'S ANNOUNCEMENT.

> HOW ARE YOUR OR YOUR ALLIES' INJURIES? HAVE THEY WORSENED OVER THE NIGHT? OR HAVE YOU GROWN ILL OR RUN OUT OF FOOD?

> DESCRIBE YOUR JOURNEY TO THE CORNUCOPIA TO COLLECT YOUR PACKS.

> YOU MUST KILL OR WITNESS FOUR TRIBUTES DEATHS!!!!!!

> DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GRAB YOUR PACK? DO YOU GET ATTACKED? DO YOU FIGHT EACH TRIBUTE AND STEAL THEIR PACKS?

> I WANT TO KNOW WHICH TRIBUTES YOU KILL AND WHAT YOU GET IN YOUR PACKS AND HOW YOU PLAN TO USE IT. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF YOU USE ANY OF IT ON YOUR ALLIES AND WHERE YOU GO AFTER YOU GET YOUR PACK!

> THIS IS DUE TO BE HANDED IN ON THE 5TH OF JANUARY @ 16:50 PM YOU MAY HAND IT IN BEFORE THEN.

> MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!