PLEASE HELP ME OUT

This isn't a click bait tittle or whatever I seriously need your help.

Some of my effort filled books aren't getting attention and that pains me a great deal and i've considered and pondered multiple times if I should or should not take them down entirely.Those books are;

My frerards :(

It hurts because I put so much effort into them and literally those are all completed works and i'm seriously considering removing them and posting them on another site such as AO3 or Live Journal.So,if you don't want that to happen - please for the love of everything you know,comment here.

It seriously makes me feel bad that my ACTUAL works aren't getting reads because my four word per chapter books are much more popular - thise literally taking ONE individual DAY to write each.

I have tons of drafts and most of which are ryden because you guys know i'm pretty much a ultimate ryden fucker.So in attempt to get you to help me out for your own benefit,Id very much like it if you could comment which ryden draft you'd like to see come to life.

Please please please comment i'm in dire need! vote,in other words,for the fic you'd like me to start up that YOU'D actually wanna read so won't waste my time writing for no one to appreciate it,you get me?

All you gotta do is inline comment on the fic of your choosing please and thank you :) 

[1]. DESIGNER DRUGS // RYDEN

-description: "ryan ross is a porn star,but brendon urie doesn't mind it.brendon urie is a prostitute,but ryan ross isn't buying."

- concept: ryan is a porn star and brendon is a bit too obsessed with him.so brendon has only one motive in mind as a obsessed boy and prostitute: fuck ryan ross.brendon will try to infiltrate the porn industry to,in turn: sneakily find a way to finally get a video - and of course, a fuck - with ryan ross.

snippet -

"Dude,they're shooting a porno here."

"Sign me the fuck up."

[2]  KISSING BOOTH // RYDEN

description/snippet: "Hi,I'm Brendon;currently operating this kissing booth slash shit show.I will not kiss you.I'm pretty fucking gay and you have a little something called a vagina and I don't fuck with that type of shit."

-concept: John and Gerard wanna make a quick buck plus score some chicks or guys along the way.So when the anual carnival is upon them,they need another tenant to help with they Kissing Booth.Brendon is their first choice but Brendon isn't too keen,until John makes him aware that well - Brendon is fucking broke.Brendon contemplates the idiotic scheme and eventually agrees because there's a guitar waiting for him at the local music shop and he needs it more than anything.

[3]  YEEZYS // RYDEN

description/ concept: Wherein Dottie -Ryan Ross' dog- shits on Brendon Urie's brand new pair of
Kanye West Yeezy shoes; and he doesn't react too well to it.

-snippet: "These...these are the new 750's,dude...and your dog just shit all over them."

[4]  ELEVEN DAYS // RYDEN

description/snippet:

"Im sorry...but you've got eleven days left."

"You know,you're the only one who seems to really care about my death - unlike my family and long lost best friend,who've completely managed to act as if I already am."

-concept: Brendon has only eleven days to live and his impending and fast nearing death fuels him to ensure to tie loose ends with everyone he knows before his departure.Including Ryan Ross,the boy he'd cut ties with entirely- yet he was still the boy with the sublime skin and the forever admirable expensive taste.

[5]  7/11    // RYDEN

description/snippet:

"Get out of the stall!"

"No dice,man.I got raging taco bell diarrhea!"

"Dude,me too! Please for the love of God,I will seriously smear my diarrhea on your pretty fucking face if you don't let me use the stall."

concept: Ryan Ross has raging taco bell diarrhea.The 7/11 was open and he didn't hesitate to run in,only to find all of the stalls out of order,except for one: the one where another boy sat,with the same disgusting diarrhea he was cursed with,leaving them no choice but to fight over who was going to make use of the only working restroom in the establishment.

[6]   UBER // RYDEN

description/snippet:

"Im Brendon,your Uber for today,"he adjusted the front mirror to look at the boy in the backseat,"where to?"

"First time I get a daddy as fuck Uber."

concept: Brendon is a Uber driver and Ryan needs to forget and escape his hidden feelings with a drive.

so there you have it folks,six juicy and original plots i've come up with and am proud of and have left in my drafts for way too long.If you want you can comment the order in which you'd like to see them i.e ( 2,1,6,4,5),okay? But PLEASE comment at lest SOMETHING,yknow?

YOURE THOUGHTS AND HELP IS REALLY NEEDED RIGHT NOW GUYS IM BEGGING I DONT WANT THESE FICS TO GO TO WASTE SO PLEASE HELP YA GIRL OUT!!

thank you so much for everything including 100k on Mess man like woah,thank you.And id thank you and grace you with those fics if you guys would tell me which you'd like to see so they won't rot in my drafts,alright? Please comment on a specific one or even the order you wanna see me get them done.Thank you and lots of love from me!!

- jei