34: Misunderstanding.

Amelia Greene's Pov

I couldn't be anymore happy than I already was. Zander had been the perfect boyfriend and the best that I could have ever asked for.

It had been a month since we started dating and it had been an amazing month for me. Zander was attentive, caring and the best boyfriend ever.

"What are you thinking?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at the one about whom I was thinking about.

Zander.

I grinned and said. "You."

He raised an eyebrow at my response and smirked. "Really? Hmm care to share with me?" He asked looking at me briefly and then turned his attention back at the road.

We were on our way to school. I finally agreed to let Zander drive me to school when he pleaded me for one whole week but even then I didn't budged so he did something and by something I mean, he had filled Ryan's ear with what I don't know which made Ryan adamant to drive Hannah to school from the very next day.

And ultimately, Hannah agreed and I end up riding with Zander much to his satisfaction.

"Nope, I won't." I replied and looked out the window. He chuckled and his hand which was on my lap squeezed my thigh in a teasing manner. A smile stretched on my lips but didn't look at him.

***

"Amyyyyyy." Hannah engulfed me in a hug as soon Zander and I reached our spot.

"Hannah." I patted her back to let her know to let go of me. She pulled back and pouted.

"I miss you." She whined and Ryan sighed pulling her towards him and held her. Her back to his front.

"But you saw her yesterday." Ryan murmured in her ear and he had an amused expression on his face.

"So what? Can't I miss my best friend now?" Hannah snapped with narrowed her eyes on Ryan. Ryan looked scared for a second before he shook his head and started consoling her.

Ryan and Hannah too had been going strong since they started dating and they were always fighting over silly little things.

Sometimes i feel bad for Ryan for having to keep up with a crazy girl like Hannah but at the same time I was happy that Hannah found a guy like Ryan who understands and cares for her despite her craziness.

"What are you smiling at?" Zander held my waist from behind and murmured beside my ear.

"Them." I pointed at Ryan and Hannah who were now in their own bubble.

Zander hummed and kissed my neck. I gasped and pulled away but his strong hold on me didn't let me. I turned my body a little and slapped his chest.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yelled and knitted my brows at him. He shrugged and kissed me. I pulled back almost instantly and glared at him. "There are people around us."

I expected him to understand what i was trying to say but instead he said. "So?"

"So, they are watching." I murmured.

"Let them watch." It was his simple reply. I huffed and groaned at his 'I don't care' reply.

I grumbled under my breath complaining about my current situation.

"Good morning, beautiful ladies and gentlemen who are of course less handsome than me." I turned around at Kyle's voice and grinned.

"Good morning Kyle." I greeted him and Zander scoffed at him while Ryan snorted.