Experiment +u+

Note: This is Slice #12 but yeah I decided to name it Experiment +u+.

Nope, that's not a story or a promotional banner. It's something Yours Truly decided to do. Most of the chapter's gonna talk about that.

EXPERIMENT: Black & White is not like those experiments where I wear a lab coat and make the laboratory explode (why not though? xD). It sounds fancy (not for me though) but it's just about Author-chan FINALLY deciding to FREAKING keep tabs on her classmates (and teachers +u+). You know, the typical stuff like what they like and what they DON'T like. UwU

+u+

I don't always have a heated fight with a friend but when I do, I learn a lot from them more than my enemies (because those enemies were... +w+ Upupupupupupu~)

Anyway, I'd love to put in Gon's aunt's quote here:

When you see the black side of a person, you'll be so surprised you would've thought all they had was the white side of them

When you see the black side of a person, you'll be so surprised you would've thought all they had was the white side of them. This friend of mine was not the one I expected for him to be when it comes to dealing with conflicts.

Seeing how he reacted in a genuine way was something I wanted to see from the rest. I don't have to take off their masks. All I want is a glimpse of the stranger underneath them.

Actually I was disappointed somehow in him. I gave him a bit of space and time for him to figure out what went wrong. The past is related to the present. Without the past, we couldn't even reach the present. But all's settled now, we're back to friends again somehow (though I'm figuring out how to talk to him again and it's quite a difficult task to do).

+u+

I made an account wherein I added people I don't know and also used for people who I know. I saw how unique and peculiar strangers are to the point that even acquaintances looked like strangers to me. That character has a different personality than my other account so I was able to see people in a different perspective.

It's so cool that this person's voice was something I also used to manipulate people's emotions-all of them for a good purpose because I designed them that way. My first account was for darker purposes (not really actually but despair is dark, right? xD) while that one has the opposite.