Chapter 2

Sherlock heard a loud creaking noise. He shudders and turned around quickly to see Moriarty standing in the doorway. "I knew you were never dead, Sherlock." Moriarty says with hesitation, "There was no way you could have been. You're Sherlock Holmes."

Sherlock stood up and ran to Moriarty. He threw his arms around him and hugged him tightly. "You care!?" Sherlock asked with pleasure and disbelief.

"Of course. Without you, I've nothing to look forward to when I set up an evil scam."

Sherlock was so happy to see that someone actually cared for him that, without thinking, he planted a kiss on Moriarty's left cheek. Sherlock blushed and realized how stupid of a choice that was. Moriarty, also blushing, was staring deeply into Sherlock's eyes. He couldn't comprehend what had just happened, but he wasn't surprised. "I somehow expected that." Moriarty said with a grin.

Sherlock were standing in the cold, forehead to forehead, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Sherlock shut his eyes slowly and turned his head, as did Moriarty. Sherlock leaned in to Moriarty and they shared a long, meaningful kiss. At first, it was just lips, until Moriarty decided to slip in a little tongue. Slowly walking backwards, they were soon on the bench once more. Moriarty pushed Sherlock onto the bench, and leaned over top of him. They continued their kiss, without a care in the world. Sherlock was being quite passionate, while Moriarty wanted something a little rougher. Sherlock pulled at Moriarty's hair as the door handle to the roof jiggled. Neither of them noticed, and they just kept going.

"What the hell is going on!?" a familiar voice shouted.