Confessions

Lisa's POV

I've been lay awake all night with Leannes words going over and over in my head. I always knew Mary was psycho, but I could never imagine somebody doing something like that! Yes Mary is crazy, but even she wouldn't murder her own brother just so she could make his daughter work in a brothel that's just crazy. The whole thing Leanne said was. And if it was true about Mary and her brother being raped and abused then she sure as hell wouldn't have been running a brothel.

I keep going over every little detail of what Leanne said, trying to tell myself that she was clearly just making it up so I'd change my plea back to guilty and my thoughts are disturbed by a familiar voice.

"Did you do it!?" Mary snaps coming into my cell and I nod "and!?" She shrugs "she didn't believe me" I mutter and tell her what Leanne told me. "Are you fucking serious!!? I told you to..."

"But, she looked like she was coming around" I lie cutting her off. "What do you mean looked like she was coming around?" She frowns "I um.. I lied and told her Micheal used to beat and abuse me and that he's the one behind all of this and I could tell she was starting to believe me" I lie. "Well she better" she frowns and I don't say anything for a moment.

"Um... about what Leanne said... about you forcing her and organised for a group of men to..."

"So what if I did?" She shrugs "she's a good looking girl and the clients wanted someone younger.. especially your ex husband" she smirks. "Micheal didn't know how old she was" I shake my head "and he.."

"Of course he knew how old she was. Do you really think he's that stupid not to notice she looked a little on the young side?"

"Some girls just look young for their age" I shrug an she walks closer to me "Do you really wanna know the truth?" She asks and I nod "That precious ex of yours may not have been responsible for me taking her there, but he was the one that pointed her out that day. I was gonna wait a little longer until she was 18, but when he saw her he was so insistent that he wanted her. I told him how old she was and he knew full well she was a virgin and that only made him want to fuck her even more and even paid me alot of money so he could take her virginity"

"He wouldn't do that" I shake my head. "He bought her didn't he?" She shrugs. "Because he was trying to help her and..."

"Is that what he told you?" She chuckles. "Michael knew all about how old she was and that she was a virgin and that little deal he keeps telling people I offered him is bullshit. He came to me and offered me money in axchange for Leanne's custody papers. I have a copy if you don't believe me. And Michael has signed custody and legal documents to back that up"

"He what?" I frown confused. "He wasnt happy with only getting to fuck her two times a week or having to share her with others so he asked his daddy to buy her for him and he give me a pretty good price too" she shrugs then smiles sarcastically. "You should have seen Michael's little face light up when he saw me bring her out for him. He was so happy and excited. He was like a little kid at Christmas that got the toy he'd been bugging his parents for. It was kinda cute actually" she smirks "she was a 15 year old little girl. He wouldn't...."

"And I got a hell of a deal for her too! Just like I did on her mommy and daddy's house" she smiles proudly. "She's your niece" I mutter

"That's true and she made me alot of money! And according to customers she was pretty good at sucking dick too, but I guess you'd have to ask Michael for clarification on that one" she chuckles "anyway she's 17 now. I'm sure she's gotten over it by now" she shrugs "and what about her parents? Your brother... did you really..."