Derpy My Day My Life

Hi My name is Ms. Derpy. I work as a mail delivery person in this Ponyville. I deliver a LOT of mail for mainly the new princess Twilight Sparkle and any of my fellow pony citizens in the Ponyville. But My Oh my, My Muffins, she gets a lot of mail from Princess Celestia. While on the delivery I see Many ponies outside. They were running around like I don't know, little beanie balls? Suddenly when I walk by, I bump into this really cute pony, I don't know who he was but he had crossed eyes to. Was it just me or was I looking in a mirror? When I closed my eyes and opened them back up, all I saw was his shadow. I did not know his name even. Gee People These day with there Pony Lovers. There was also this huge pink glob following me. Pinkie Pie. She was way too perky these days. No offense, But who raised her? Gotta be kind of honest there but she is way too perky these days, and it gets on my nerves sometimes but you know, I guess you can say she ok. She Comes Up to meh with her big blue eyes saying "OH MEH GOSH GURL!!! WHOS THAT BRONY YOU BUMPED INTO??! I suddenly just shrug and move on between that conversation. Is it not fun to get a perky pony asking who was that?!?! Yea......

Anyway Its Already around 12ish I still haven't figured out who the mysterious pony was!!! He Had crossed eyes to sooo. I suddenly bump into the same pony and we are seeing face to face now, and figures out he does not have crossed eyes! This guy had luscious hair that I would just pet all day long. He was way to cute to resist. We shaked hooves and then came, Twilight and Flash Sentry, Wondering What in the Ponyville are you too doing. I just ran away back to my house.

2 Hours later......

Phew, Thank in the Canerlot that was over, I was blushing so much that Envelopes could explode right out of me. Durning that time the pony came again! I was wondering what in the World, why was he here. He asked if he can come in and I said Yep. Once I got to know him more, his name was Dr.Whooves. He flipped my hair when it did not look as good and that is what I kind of like about him. I guess everyday when he comes to my house he does that now. Even if there was a box on my head, he would take it off. He then asked me out and many more things continues. Well That's My Day My Life!

If you did enjoy it, Please follow me! And Comment or inbox me what My day, My Life ponies you want next! Enjoy And

Vote

Comment

Share!!!!

Bye Love you all and Derpy Fans, Eat MUFFINS :)