Derpy My Day, My Life Part Two

January 2 2014 3:35 P.m

Oh Yah! Its Thursday!! Muffin time, Yay! Anyway, My blonde hair is in my way when I eat my yumma muffins. Sometimes my crossed eyes make me feel like there are like two muffins that I ordered, but every time I try to grab a muffin, I just be clumsy me and trip. Same thing with my mail trips, sometimes I trip, like today! Dr.Whooves thought that I, Derpy, was a Bubble muffin maniac!! Well I'm off off work and around 5ish I have to go with all the Ponies to a party, which of course is created by Pinkie. Anyway See you soon Day journal!!

January 2 2014 6:14 P.m

My ponies that was a parta! My hooves were shaking like crazy hehe! So Many muffins That Fluttershy and her animals made. Yummy they were just yummy I had to make her a Thank you card! I will sure deliver it to her tommarow and hope she likes it! She is so Mellow!!!! And Her hair is so pretty aha, Anywho..... Dr. Whooves was there and he greeted meh with a kiss EEEEEPPP!!! That is what I said in my mind aha, if I had said that out loud that would just be really Weird. Hums, Dj Pon-3 Was such a good Dj, Octivia was a GREAT! I mean great romantic musician! She plays the cello Really Good! And the same with Lyra! they are so so good! Pony Yah! Well It seems a little early to go to sleep, but I think I am going to go take a pony shower and Get some Pony Sleep. Bye Every Pony!!!

January 3 2014 6:23 A.m

Oh My Did I like wake up to early? Anyway This is all I can say right now, That Was Some good sleep.

January 3 12:00 P.m

Oh Yay! Thank Every Pony it is Friday! I am so happy about this! I get off of work early and best of all, Get to go on another date with Dr. Whooves!!! Its so Exciting and romantic at the same time! Every pony wants a person that lights them up, Right?! After all I am not forever alone yay! Now I have to wait until 6ish for him to pick meh up, First what should I Wear, or do? Anyway off to work and see you soon Day Journal!

January 3 2014 8:55 P.M

That was a Great Dinner Date! And Work Phew! Everyone Got a Envelope And even I got One from you know Who!! Dr.Whooves!! Lemon Drop was a great waiter I had to give her tips! To be Pony honest her restaurant is going to have a lot of business these days! I am so tired again I need some pony sleep really bad! 'Yawns' Peace out!! See you all Soon!

Thank you all for read so far! 2 Reads!!!! And one vote!

Shoutout to my Wattpad Bff So Far: xsohappilyx :) Love you your way too awesome <3

Hope to find more bffs on here soon! Always

Vote

Comment

And Share!! Bye Every Pony!!