14:22

i was sitting with my hands clasped together, looking down on the floor as i waited with the boys for what the doctor would say.

and everything was calm, everyone was silent in concern as they waited for the doctor, except for one.

yoongi was going hysteric as nurses were trying to calm him down, the boys too dazed about what happened to help.

he kept crying, yelling at the nurses and doctors nearby to help jimin. i felt his emotion pour threw when he never had shown it much before.

their bond was unbreakable.

finally getting the memo from the nurses for some to calm him down before they sterilized him, i got up and pulled on yoongi's arm as he stared at me wide eyed.he gave me a death glare as he pulled his arm away from my grip. the nurse hurried away while yoongi started walking straight towards me as i walked backwards, in fear. he gripped my shirt tightly, slightly pulling me up from the ground.

with clenched teeth and red eyes, yoongi practically spat in my face, "this is all your fault. if you'd hadn't moved here, none of this would have happened!"

instantly, yoongi dropped me on the cold floor as namjoon had finally got up, and pulled yoongi from me as i fell to the floor, silently. breathing heavily and staring at the ground, i thought, maybe it was my fault.

why did i move here again?

why can't i remember why?

i scooted over into a corner, covering my face with my knees. what was happening?

who is valentina?

who is...amina?

even though there was noises all around the hospital and yoongi sobbing into namjoon's arms, i couldn't hear anything. everything was blocked out from my hearing, even the doctor's footsteps and his news.

i was later informed from taehyung what type of news the doctor carried. jimin lost his memory up until today, last year.

"it's interesting. in my twenty years of being a doctor, i've...never seen anything like this. i don't necessarily understand how it's possible; my knowledge only goes so far in the wonders of the world, but my guess would be something significant happened today last year. if you guys can find what that is, there may be a chance of helping him. but for now, he won't remember any memories after october fourth, 2015. i'm sorry."

taehyung and i stood outside a nearby cafe, the warmth of the coffee soothing our tense muscles. i sipped my drink, turning towards taehyung. "what happened today last year?"

clearing his throat, taehyung sighed before looking up at the sky, the cold air reflecting off the fog coming out of his mouth.

"he lost his brother."

"wow, i-"

"at 11:11 pm."