Puzzled and Confuzzed- Chapter Five

Aurora's POV-

When the group rejoined I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Harry approach us. I straightned out my posture and tuned back into Liam's beatboxing.

"Wow mate that's amazing!" Harry sarcasticaly stated placing his arm around mine. Everyone looked around puzzled as Liam looked down at the floor. I shrugged his arm off of my shoulder and walked over to Liam.

"Five more minutes, guys!" The fat, pudgy security said to us, giving us a weary smile before walking away. 

"Liam I would love to hear you beatbox," I said to him; putting my hand on the palm of his back. He glanced up and smiled at me before continuing. I looked over to Harry a what-the-hell face before looking away. 

Harry's POV-

I don't know what the hell's going on with me but I feel this need to look over like I'm her father or some shit. This is so weird, usually I'm a little cupcake to my fans and everyone but lately I've just depressed. Is it because of Kendall? Is it because I'm homesick? Whatever it is I need to find out because this is absolutely ridiculous. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Louis put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey, mate are you alright? The girls are leaving do you want to say goodbye?" He asked glancing over to the girl.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming," I grunted. I put a big fake smile on my face and struted over to the girls. 

"Hey guys thanks for coming; enjoy the show!" I  told Erica and that other girls who's name started with an E as well.  Just as looked up I saw the girl that I was looking had leapt out of the door damn-it. I thought to myself, she had just disappeared. Will I ever see her again?

10 minutes later-

Aurora's POV-

When we got to our seats finally someone said something,

"Guys, I think we just met One Direction!!" Erica yelled over the chaos behind us. We all squealed, sounding like little pigs excited from everything that happened and for what's yet to come, the best concert of our lives. After 20 minutes of talking to some new directioner friends the concert began. We jammed out to The 1975 for a half an hour listening to our favorites like Girls, Chocolate, The City, Sex and many more.  After their final song it was time.

It was finally dark outside at the Jones Beach Theater and the familiar music that my mind knew, had started to begin. All of sudden a five silhouettes came out from underneath a big screen.

It feels like we've been living in fast forword another moment passing by, U-u- up all night. Liam began to sing giving me feels all over. I could tell this was going to be one hell of a night.

Harry's POV-

This was going to be one hell of a night, I could tell. My girlfriend, Kendall is backstage and she is really pushing my buttons. But whatever it's my turn anyway.

Katy Perry's on replay, shes on replay, DJ got the floor to shake, got the floor to shake, people going all the way, all the way; I'm still wide awake. 

I scanned the crowd, smiling and waving. Just when I was about to complete a 360, my eyes stopped on her. It was her, the girl that was in the meet and greet room. I couldn't believe my eyes she really is real. 

A/N SORRY FOR THE POOR UPDATE LUSH YOU GUYS! KEEP ON READING AND VOTING!!!!!!