Chapter 25

Oh dear, I am dreadfully sorry. 

I know I'm late by a week at uploading, and I am truly sorry. I am having exams (AGAIN) right now and it'll only finish by the end of May. Thankfully I managed to squeeze in some writing on Labour's day and today so.. here you are! 

Chapter 25~ This chapter is dedicated to @bootygotmelike for the new beautiful cover!!! Absolutely love it!!  Thank you so much!!! <3 (It's on the side~ ^_^)

Note: I didn't have time to read this through, so there might be spelling mistakes and whatnot, I do apologise. Please feel free to point them out to me, and I'll change them whenever I can~ ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gently, she tugged on Matt's arm and looked up at him smiling shyly, silently asking for him to let her go.

He shook his head at her and nuzzled her neck, not wanting to let her go yet.

"Matt" Layla giggled. "Come on, let me go. I want to show all of you something."

"Do I have to?" Matt asked, his lips slightly pouting.

"Mm hmm." Layla giggled again. He looked so cute when he pouted. Leaning up, she whispered into his ear, making sure that her lips brushed his ear lobe, "I promise it will be worth it." She felt elated as she felt a shiver run through his body when her lips touched him.

His eyes burning with lust and love, Matt slowly and reluctantly released her, but kept her hand in his, not willing to relinquish that small contact with her, and Layla didn't mind. In fact she was thrilled.

"Oh Wait!!! Close your eyes and stand here okay? I'll be right back to get you." Layla's eyes widened as she remembered what she'd forgotten to do.

"Layla, what's going on?" Lysander whined. He was curious at what Layla was about to show them, and he didn't want to wait any longer to find out.

"Please will you wait? Just a little while longer? Please?" She stared up at them, her lips slightly pouting and her eyes wide and pleading.

Seeing her look so damn adorable, the four of them couldn't help but groan.

"Alright cara, just don't make us wait too long." Damon whispered huskily into her ear, gently kissing her on the nose before pulling back to close his eyes and wait.

The others followed his example and stood there, hands in their pockets and just waiting. Except for Lysander. He was bouncing on his feet and swaying from side to side, unable to keep still.

Giggling Layla leaned up and gave each one of them a kiss along with a whispered "thank you." Before rushing off to the kitchen.

Quickly she opened the drawer where she'd found some candles and placed them in the middle of the dining table before lighting them. Then she took the bouquet of flowers she'd found outside in their living room,grabbed a rose, peeled off the petals and sprinkled them around the candles.

'Perfect' she thought, letting out an excited giggle.

Now to get my four men.

She hurriedly walked back to them and almost laughed out loud when she saw a cheeky Matt tickling Lysander with his eyes closed while Lysander grumbled and slapped his hands away. That did nothing to deter Matt however, and he continued trying to get his restless fingers onto Lysander's ribs.