Chapter 29.

I got woken up by the sunlight shining through my window and onto my face.

Sleepily, I stretched and opened my eyes while turning onto my side. Then, I noticed that someone was sitting at my desk and reading a book.

"What the...Ryder?" I said when I looked more closely at who was in my room.

He looked up from the book and put it on my desk. He then looked at me and gave me a smile. "Morning, baby."

"What are you doing here and how did you get in here?" I asked him while sitting up.

He shrugged and took a sip out of the coffee cup that was standing on my desk. "Your window was open," he explained.

"So you climbed through my window? And what's that?" I asked and nodded my head at his cup.

"Yeah, pretty much. And coffee."

"Can I have some?" I asked and gave him my best puppy dog face.

"No, this is mine."

I rolled my eyes and lied back down. "Then what's the use of you even being here if you didn't bring me anything? By the way, why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?"

Ryder shrugged and set the cup down. "Didn't feel like going." He walked over to my bed and jumped over me so that he could lay down on the side that I wasn't occupying. He reached out to pull me closer but I quickly got out of bed and sat down at my desk, grabbing his coffee and taking a sip.

He rolled his eyes but had a small smile on his face.

"I'm lonely over here," he called when it seems like I didn't plan on moving anytime soon.

"There's a pillow right there that you can cuddle," I told him and pointed to where it was laying on the bed.

"You know, most people would be dying to cuddle with me if I were to visit them and lay in their bed even though I have school."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop acting like a baby."

Ryder pouted. "You're never nice to me. I don't feel loved at all."

"You're being over dramatic," I said and stood up.

Ryder looked expectantly at me, waiting for me to lay down with him but instead I walked into my closet.

"If you don't treat me better I might go see what Dylan's up to. I bet he's the nicer Andrews."

"Go right ahead! You'll be crawling back to me before you know it!" I shouted from my closet.

I decided on some gym shorts and a loose t-shirt since I wasn't going anywhere today anyway. I walked back outside to saw Ryder still laying on my bed with his eyes closed.

I jumped onto my bed and landed on my stomach.

Ryder opened his eyes, looking for the cause of the impact on the bed.

"Finally decided to join me?" he asked. "They always do come back. Can't go even ten minutes with out me."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, you just lost your chance. Bye."

I moved to get out of bed but Ryder grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I turned myself around so that I was laying on my side and facing him. "You're really clingy," I told him.

"I know," he said and smiled before pecking my nose.

He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and lied still. I reached up my hand and started to run my fingers through his soft hair.