2 Years Later...

*Read title in Spongebob Narrator voice*

2 years...

 Y I K E S

Before you scream, yell, and repeat, please read below. (I posted below on our account page, but I know everyone who reads this doesn't necessarily follow us, so I'm just trying to reach the most people possible by posting this.)

Hi everyone.... This is Lupe, it's been almost almost 3 years since I've heard from Meg, is it time to delete STTG? It doesn't really align with who I am anymore. 

I've reached out to Meg and let her know what I think. Hopefully, I'll hear back from her. Honestly, I haven't come on this website in almost 2 years now. Life has been really busy, so we are both at fault. I AM IN NO WAY BLAMING MEG FOR THE HIATUS THIS BOOK TOOK. 

TBQH: I became unhappy with the direction this book was taking... Idk if Meg also felt that way cause we never spoke about it (red flag #1). 

Anyway, if I don't hear back from Meg in the next few days, I'll probably be taking STTG down.

 I was also considering revamping it into something that's more congruent with who I am now, I realize there are a lot of problematic things in this book I don't endorse anymore. 

 BUT, I can't promise that I won't start to do that then lose interest or get frustrated and give up... Stay tuned? I'll keep you all updated the next few days and we'll see what happens.

Please comment and lmk what ya'll think. And what you suggest I should do/how I should proceed? 

ALSO: 

I AM REALLY SORRY. To everyone who followed this book loyally. Who supported us. 

IT WASN'T YOU, IT WAS US.

And I want you to know we appreciated all your feedback and support. 

I'm sorry we stopped updating. We (I think I can speak for Meg too on this) never meant to disappoint anyone. 

Much love,

Lupe

*** UPDATE ***

IF I do decided to change and redo it:

How would people feel if I changed STTG's title?

And edit the background story of Rori and Alex a lil bit, and also change their appearances? (I would love to make them into people who I know and can relate to. I am Latina, so I would love for my characters to reflect more of what I know, in terms of culture.)

How much change is too much?

What shouldn't I keep and what should definitely not be changed???

I just want gauge what you guys want, so that I have a better idea on what I can do to change it while still being loyal to what you guys loved about it.