Chapter 13: Ignore.

Yay i'm feeling a little bit better now

And i kinda hate Jackie so i made her to be the temporary antagonist of your love story huehue. JACKIE FREAKING RUINED STARCO

Anyways, enjoy!

◆△◆△

"I want you to stay away from Marco."

Words hit you like bricks. It really shocks you. "What did you say?" You whisper, but Jackie hears it very clear.

"I want you to stay away from him."

You stay silent as you look down. You don't know how to respond to this, yet you force yourself to not confront Jackie about this. She's your close friend, after all... and you're just starting out with friends when you came here.

"Y/N?"

You look up at Jackie. "Yeah?"

"You'll do it, right?"

I can't.

"Yeah, of course!" You fake a smile. "I'll do it." But Marco's my friend too.

"Thanks, Y/N. You're the greatest friend anyone could have." She wraps her hands around you.

You weakly hug back. "Yep." You chuckle a bit. "I'm the best."

◆△◆△

After the agreement, you help Jackie stand up as well as yourself. She goes away using her skateboard and you walk towards the front of the school. It's very surprising that Ludo and his minions haven't show up this week. You sigh. You don't have to think about that topic. You have a bigger problem in your hands. How can you avoid Marco when you basically live in his house?

"I can't do that," you grumble under your breath. You zap your wand around you and immediately, you're home. You didn't have to wait for Star, she'll know you're home. You throw your bag across your room and ran your fingers through your (h/c) colored hair. (ye i changed it now, i can't deal with the complaints in the prologue -_-)

Snapping you out of your thoughts is a knock on the door. "Y/N?" A young male voice calls. Your eyes widen and look somewhere to hide. Fortunately, you found a room by the second floor when the door opens. "Y/N? Are you in here?"

Marco. You thought. Why is he looking for you?

"She's not here," you heard him mumble. After you hear the door close, you go out of your hiding spot and sigh of relief. You walk towards your bed and face plop onto it. After a few minutes of thinking, Star suddenly dash through the door.

"Hey, sister!" She greets, but when she looks at your situation, she furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong, sis? Marco's been looking for you all afternoon! Is something wrong?" Star flips you over and your hair is sprawled all over your face. You are snoring and your eyes are closed. She giggles. "She's sleeping all this time." But what she didn't notice are the wet marks on your face.

△◆△◆

You wake up. You blink a few more times to realize that it's night. "Wait, what tule is it?" You check the huge clock plastered on Star's wall. 1:37 am. I slept all night and missed dinner? Darn.

Responding to your thoughts is a growl. Not from someone, but from the stomach of yours. You sigh and lazily get up. You glide your feet and went your way to the kitchen. As you reached the ref, you search for possible remaining food from dinner or any type of snacks. But honestly you're craving on (f/snacks) right now. "C'mon," you mutter. Finally, you found the right food just for your stomach. It was (second/f/s). "Oh, my gosh. They have these?" You squeal as quietly as possible and open the snack. You munch on one and pace around the kitchen, when suddenly,