Chapter 2

(Victor's thoughts)

*Why must you look at me like that?! Do you not know what you do to me? I will make you mine!*

(Back to Normal POV)

"VICTOR"!, the ravenette screamed, grabbing Victor's attention.

Victor stared intently into Yuri's brown, glossy eyes. Yuri stared into the Russian's icy blue eyes with confusion. Before Yuri could say something, Victor crashed his lips on to Yuri's. Yuri's eyes widened in surprise as he began to blush. Victor was kissing him. Victor couldn't help but smirk through the kiss. Victor pressed his lips more on Yuri's, begging for entrance. For some reason unknown to Yuri, he gave permission for Victor to enter by opening his mouth a little. After a few seconds, Victor pulled away from the kiss and dragged Yuri to an empty locker room.

"Victor!? What are you doing", Yuri says after Victor locked the door behind them.

"Just trust me..", a smirk stretches across Victor's fave as he looked over Yuri's fully-clothed body with a power of lust unknown to Yuri.

"W-what!? Vic-", but before he finished his sentence, Victor crashed his lips on to Yuri's sending both of them to the floor.

(Yuri's POV)

As the kiss deepened, i could feel the lust Victor had. I love Victor, but is it right to do this? I broke away from the kiss trying to control my breathing. I looked up at Victor.

"Victor...please we can't do...",my words trail off as Victor connected our lips together again.

I could feel like i am falling into this deep hole of lust. The taste of his mouth is intoxicating. Is this how it feels to be in love?

(Victor's POV)

My eyes widened as I notice Yuri pull me down to him, bringing us closer. The kiss started to become more pasionate. I could feel Yuri deepen the kiss. So he also wants me as much as i want him...hehe..he is so cute. I run one of my hands through Yuri's hair. I could hear a small moan escape from Yuri's mouth. I smirk at this knowing he wanted more.

(Back to normal POV)

Victor pulled back from the kiss, leaving Yuri breathless and trembling. It seemed as if Yuri wanted to say something.

"Naughty boy..you want more, don't you"?, Victor whispered into Yuri's ear.

"V-victor....",Yuri stuttered as he blushed at the question.

"What will it be my precious pork cutlet bowl"?, Victor said as he licked Yuri's ear.

"I want you..Victor ",Yuri moaned as Victor licked his ear

Victor smirked at Yuri's answer as he removed Yuri's clothing along with his, leaving them in their boxers. Victor began to suck on Yuri's right nipple(i feel so weird writing that😅) leading to Yuri letting out a loud moan.

"You like that"?, Victor said

"Yes...",Yuri said while blushing

"Then..i will give you more pleasure. I hope you are ready..",Victor said as he removed Yuri's boxers.

I know..i know. You guys want the smut. Trust me..you are gonna see alot of it in the next chapter.😆😊