Chapter One.

'Claire,wake up. It's your last day before winter break.get up and get ready'mom said while open my blanket.

'Yeah,mom. I'm up' this is really shit,lucky me this is the last day of winter break. Like seriously I hate to meet math these day.i got up and went to bathroom,brushed myteeth,washed my face and got dressed. Bytheway,I threw a bit a make up on and ran downstairs.

Wait.I got a message

From:Dave

I'll pick you up now, be there in 5minutes xx

To: Dave

Okieokiee. See you soon xx

Wait.don't get me wrong,he is not my boyfriend.yeah I had crush on him but I do not plan to get him cause... We've been friend since so long before.  Well, I drink a half of milk in my cup and grabbed some apple then waiting for him in the porch. What the hell? I’ve been waiting for him like 8 minutes, he said he would come in 5 minutes.then  I saw his car came into myhouse,I just run and hop into the passenger seat.

‘what took you so long?’I said while crossed both of my arms in my chest

‘I’m sorry,Claire.this dumbass that I call cousin really took a hour just to put her make up on’he said stuck his tongue out to Emma

‘hey,don’t get me wrong. I’ll meet mycrush in school.and like youre not like me’Emma snap to Dave.Can’t this ppl didn’t fight for one day,please? I mean they’re my bestfriend but I just can’t stand see them yelling at each other every morning. This is really stressing me.but finally we’re arrived in the school.

‘c’mon, we’re going to late if you both can’t stop fight over something stupid like this.’I groan saw them still fighting then grab Dave hand and leave Sean there alone cause Dave are the one that have the same first period as me. Me and Dave went to our locker first to put somebook in there and bring math book.Dave locker just three locker away from mine. Then we walk to the first period.math.this is really great.

            Finally ! The last day of school before winter break.wait.my phone buzz,I got some message.

From: Mom

Darl,after school over go straight hom. There is something that me and your dad want to tell you xx

To:Mom

Okie,mom. Hold on I’ll go home now.xx

Crap!This is really rare,never ever happened mom and dad want to talk to me this serious.well,it means I should cancel all the plan that me and mybestfriends made.all my friend are waiting for me in the parking lot.

‘hey,guys. I’m sorry I think I can’t come today.Mom suddenly had a different plan.’

‘it’s okay,Claire.’nina said patted myback

‘so who want to drive me home first?’I said with a smirk

‘yeahyeah, we all will drive you home first.’Jake groan, I just stuck my tongue out at him.

***

I’m home now,and I saw nothing. It is really nothing. No mom, no dad. Where they are? They said they want to talk to me? It confused me really.well, maybe I should change myclothes first then looking for them. When I’m done change myclothes suddenly I heard mymom calling me.

 ‘so, what’s up,mom?’ I sat in couch in front of them

‘well, emm… you’re going to marry with some of mypartner’s son.’ Dad said stracthing the back of his neck,what the heck? Seriously?Is this nightmare or what that I’m going to marry some stranger in two freaking weeks? How can this even happen to me?

‘haha… the joke is funny,dad.’I faked mylaugh pretend to know it is just a joke and hpe this is just a joke but I know it is not

‘hear me out,honey. I know you know this is not a joke. Just do what we say okay? It’s not some stranger,daddy work partner is some of our bestfriend in the u.k before. ‘

‘yeah whatever you say,mom’I said while running back to myroom and locked it so they can come to my room. I mean, I’m  still in high school now. What would all my friends think if they knew? And I don’t this stranger,why myparent really believe that this stranger not going to hurt me? After a long hard over thinking, I close my eyes and meet the dark