66-"The rest of our days"

Chapter 66-"The rest of our days"

"NO SHE CANT BE" I yelled patting Bell's face trying to get her to wake up.

"Carl" I heard my dad say and looked up at him. He held my baby boy in his arms and tears filled his eyes.

He handed me my baby and I looked at him. He had a tiny bit of black hair covering him and he was quite. He was smaller then I expected, well i mean he is about a month early. His eyes were shut and he wiggled around a little. The tears still filled my eyes as I held him.

"Whats his name?" Carson asked and I looked to bell.

"Issah Grimes" I said knowing thats what she wanted to name his since they would share the 'Issa' part in their names. I couldn't really even believe my baby was here. But Bell wasn't

Suddenly the table behind me started moving and I turned around seeing Bell open her eyes.

"Bell?" I asked and everyone looked to her. She lifted her head and looked to me.

"What?" She said and scanned the room then looking down at her stomach. "W-What happened?" She asked and Daryl looked up getting up and hugging her.

"Whats wrong why were you crying?" She asked as she looked at us all.

"Its nothing" My dad said smiling then laying a hand on my shoulder.

"I-is that our baby?" She asked and I smiled nodding and coming closer to her. She put her arms out for me to hand her Issah and I did. She started crying as she held him.

"Aww H-Hes so cute" She smiled and looked to me. I walked closer to her and hugged her.

"H-He even has your hair" She smiled as she played with the small patch of hair on his head.

Issah opened his eyes showing those beautiful green ones Bell has.

"He has your eyes" I said and she nodded.

"Whats the name?" She asked looking to me.

"Issah Grimes" I smiled and she nodded looking back down at the baby.

"Hi Issah, Welcome to the new world" She cooed as she rocked him back and forth. I'm glad that she's not gone, I don't know what I would've done if she was.

Bell's pov

I didn't forget about Carl and Caroline, but sometimes its better to forgive and forget then to dwell on the past. I was happy that our baby was here too. Even if I didn't want to be with Carl anymore it would still be our responsibility together to raise him. I smiled as I looked down to the small baby in my arms. For such a small thing her took up a lot of room in my stomach, which was hurting like hell but i ignored it.

I looked to my dad and handed him Issah, He smiled as he hugged the small baby to his chest. I looked to Carl and he smiled back wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked at Rick and my dad stare at the little baby. Soon the baby was passed back to us and I looked into his eyes, they were like mines. I smiled before looking to Carl.

"Thank you" He said to me. It was the first time i heard him say that in a while.

"For what?" I asked as I looked to him.

"For everything, I love you with half of my heart" He said and I raised and eyebrow.

"The other half goes to him" He said rubbing our baby head.

"I love you too" I smiled as I looked to him. He leaned down and placed a kiss to my lips, then my forehead.

Now I would tell you the rest of our lives, But we've only started them. and thats, A different story.

                                                                               THE END