TWW: Contest #1

~Dedicated to CrazedEnough 'cause of her entry, and because I can :P~

This contest was pulled to a close on June 29, 2013. Thank you for reading and for all of those who participated! :) It is greatly appreciated.

Hello my wonderful readers! :D

At the end of Chapter 8, three pairs of eyes are mentioned belonging to three unique individuals. One pair of blue eyes, and two pairs of hazel eyes- different shades.

So for this contest, you will be making a dryad!

Dryads are nymphs in charge of specific species. Even though Weeping Willow is represented and associated with the willow trees, taking care of the trees is not her sole purpose, therefore she is not a dryad. Her purpose is to follow the tears, and for a very special reason... 

Or, as @pizZiCcato helped me describe them:
"... So, Dryads are nymphs in charge of certain species that come into existence around the same time that the species come into species and were born from human souls..."

Well, we won't get into that. It'd spoil the whole point of this book!

Let's say that one such dryad is that of the Tahoka Daisies. She is solely responsible for making sure Tahoka Daisies do not become extinct. When a species of animal or plant becomes extinct, something has hindered the dryad responsible from making sure the seeds are safe in the ground. And then, much like the Guardians, that dryad dies...

SunLion, or Lilo as I call her, has called "dibs" on blue eyes, so I'll use that dryad as another example.

Name: Lapis

Face: deep, dark blue eyes; full rosy lips; chubby cheeks and a button nose; thin eyebrows and dark long eyelashes

Hair: a short bob of silky golden hair, the color of beach sand

Dryad: Lapis is the Dryad of the Lapiz bird. The Lapiz bird has a rich blue head, back and wings, with a bronze-colored breast and white knickers.

Attitude: Lapis is loud only around her "bestest" of best friends. Around others she acts still outgoing, just not as crazy as with the hazel-eyed dryads.

Past: her past is sad, and that's all you readers get to know :P ...for now...

Extra: includes the outfit, "home"-type place, unique quirks, all that jazz :)

SO! Whoever wants to enter this contest just post a message below with the bold words. :D I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Only two of the entries will be these hazel-eyed dryads, but other entries may be added on later in the story... it all depends.

The prize is

1. character in my story

2. dedication

and

3. a shout-out! This is where I send a message to ALL my followers telling all about you (aka I spread beautiful rumors about your awesomeness!) :D

So make 'em good, guys!

Love ya'll~

~Xi

Oh! And Lilo, if you want to adjust Lapis's profile, you may. She is your character, after all. :P

Yes, yes- I know, I know. Why am I re-posting this? Simply because I wanted to have everything in this book that was originally there. Same reason I'm leaving the Author's Notes. :)