January 8, 2017: My Soul (Undertale)

I'm such trash (I imagine souls looking like glass hearts, that's why it has the lines)

Anyways, imma just lay down the whole "Curiosity" soul trait info thingy:

Just like the name, humans with this soul trait are curious over FREAKING EVERYTHING. LIKE THEY WILL FIND A BUG SITTING ON A LEAF DOING NOTHING FOR LIKE AN HOUR MESMERIZING (true story I actually did this plus playing around with droplets of water in a cup for half an hour ((I'll explain later))). But just like determination, humans with the curiosity soul trait have the chance of being genocidal and deadly (yay).

You most likely have this soul trait of you're:

•Easily distracted
•Find it impossible to be bored when you're alone
•Can entertain yourself for hours
•Want to learn everything there is to know about the world
•Want to experiment with different things even if they may be deadly
•Have a creative and complexed mind

Okay, it's time for cup story time. So when I was at summer camp, the leaders were giving this long speech about discipline and such for like an hour. I found the topic boring so I grabbed the styrofoam cup I had drunken out of and noticed the several drops of water still inside. I started to twist and turn the cup to move around the droplets and even started dividing them so that I had dozens of tiny droplets. Once I had done that, I managed to make two groups of the tiny droplets and pretend that they were at war with each other by twisting the cup around and mushing the droplets together. I hadn't even realized how much time had passed until it was time to go back up to our bunks. Turns out, I had entertained myself for about more than half an hour XD ((true story, ask f1rehe4rt ))

((Wow this was longer than I intended))