Chapter 4

Down the stairs and to the left we went. Walking slowly but surely. How to do this one? I hope I see some skanky fake girls. Well, I probably will. About 90% of our schools girl population are fake skanks.

A few people were in my sight but I decided to just ignore them when they ran. I thought about it a lot of what we are going to do. And finally, I knew.

Rebecca knew too because she got what was necessary and we crept in. The lights went off and we closed the door behind us. Girls are so loud. I heard them breathing and panting and I knew in a minute one of them would scream or something. With Rebecca holding a hockey stick and me holding a shuffleboard stick, we crept along in the dark. There were no windows so it was really dark.

We screamed loudly and heard many other screams. The doors were baracaded so nobody could escape. I went right and Rebecca went left. I crept along with my stick in my left hand, my knife in my pocket, and my rope around my waist. I swung at a shadow and knocked her down.

"Can we turn on the lights? I want to see who I'm killing," I asked.

Then the lights turned on by Rebecca and I had knocked a slutty senior bitch to the ground. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale with a shitload of makeup. Typical skinny whore and a big red mark on her face now. Big boobs, big ass, and small tight clothes. A green shirt and blue shorts. Shorts? Why? Its cold! Oh well. I wacked her again and heard a yelp and bang from Rebeccas side.

"Are you doing ok back there?" I asked, hoping she wasn't the one getting smacked.

"Just fine," she called back while she panted and I saw blood splatter the wall.

Its too quiet. I guess we do need to here them though. A few more bangs and the slut has been vanquished! Finally, to top it off a few stabs followed and I'm onto the next person.

Dark brown hair was over her green eyes. A skinny waist, purple shirt off one shoulder, and skinny jeans. Fear ran in her face. I threw her back and I was soon on the ground with the handle of my knife poking my side. What was that? It wasn't her.

I looked up and saw a guy with short brown hair and green eyes. He was the same height as me. He held her tight and they gave me a threatening look. That's it. Your going down. I stood up and threw my stick aside. I jabbed my knife into the girl and held it to the guy. He backed agaisnt the wall and I threw my hand onto his crotch. Sexual time. He jumped.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"What's wrong?" I asked grabbing tighter and feeling it get hard.

I tossed a puzzled look at him. He just smiled.

"I can't help it, I'm a guy. I've always kind of been bicurious," he said.

"Well then ill fix that for you quick," I said playfully.

I knelt down and pulled his pants off. He shreiked and threw his head back as I opened my mouth onto it. I started sucking it good and hard and wanted to go further. I went up and started making out with him while grabbing his ass. I turned him around and wet his ass. I wet my dick and shoved it up there. Yes. I would rather give then receive. It would hurt. So I fucked him until he cummed and I cummed inside him. We started making out and surprisingly, I liked it a lot.

I put my knife in my pocket and covered up. I'm letting him out.

"Are you done?" I screamed to Rebecca.

"Almost. Did you finish having sex and I missed it?"

"Sorry, next time." I promised.

"Deal." She said and I walked out.

"I'm letting him out ill catch up with you in a minute."

I walked out and to my locker. I quickly started making out with him before I let him go and opened the door. He actually stayed a minute. He grabbed my ass and started kissing me. Then he grabbed the remote and closed it.

"I want to stay and help," he proposed.

What? He wants to? He threw the girl aside because he wanted to save her. Why does he want to kill now? I had to test him.

"Prove it," I offered.

He grabbed my knife seductivly from my side and went to the nearest closet. He pulled out a boy with short brown hair and brown eyes. Fit, skinny, wearing blue jeans and a white aeropastale sweatshirt. He unclothed him, touched him inappropriately and showed me from across the hall. I nodded, assuring him he had my fullest attention. He jabbed the knife into the boys mouth and went down further.

Good enough for me.

He pulled out the knife and walked to me. Placed the knife in my pocket again and started kissing me. Oh yeah, I forgot to say I took off the mask when Rebecca and I left the one room where we made them jump out of the window. I fixed my hair and looked normal again, minus the blood. We started making out furiously again and he grabbed a knife from my locker. He put it in his back pocket and didn't let his lips part from mine. I grabbed his ass, forgetting the knife, and yelped.

"Sorry," he said.

"It was my fault," I reminded him.

The sound of heels came down the hall and I looked to see Rebecca wearing a small green t shirt with shorts. Short shorts. And some black high heels.

"Rob her?" I knew the answer but I wanted to point it out that I knew.

"New lover?" She asked when she saw us on eachother against my locker.

"He's our new help," I informed her.

"What's his name?"

Damn. I didn't even know his name. What was it? I looked at him and he smiled.

"Elliot," he answered for me.

I felt so bad not knowing his name so I kissed him to make up for it. Does he know my name? He saw my expression and responded.

"And your Shaun and she's Rebecca," he pointed over to Rebecca.

Good. He did know. I couldn't keep my mouth off of him. Its really hard. This is going to last a long time. So what's the next level? I looked at them two and we all knew.