TeacherxStudent (Part 1)

Sitting in the classroom you was waiting for you new English teacher as you sat on your own at the back you knew this class was going to be boring. While you sat there you saw the new teacher standing by the door talking to another teacher as he opened the door he looked around the class and smiled to everyone, "I know you was all hoping for someone probably more attractive but I am sure we are all going to get on just fine." The young man spoke, "My names Mr James." He introduced himself before looking up from his desk and saw you sitting at the back as you returned his look you gave him a sweet smile and then crossed your legs under the table as you leaned forward making him sigh softly but knew he had to do his job, "I want you all to turn to the part of Shakespeare as we will be learning about him this term." Mr James spoke before taking off his suit jacket showing off his broad chest and his muscular arms making you sigh deeply as Mr James smiled at you he gave you a small wink, "Right class just read the next four pages and write down what you think he meant by the story." He told the class looking around before walking around and stopped by you as he watched you, you looked back at him as he made out he dropped his pen he knelt down beside you and put something in your pocket, "My names Bradley by the way." He whispered before getting up and walking back to the front  watching the class but keeping his eyes on you.

As class finished everyone left and as you went to leave Bradley grabbed your arm and pulled you back and shut the door locking it as he did so, "I hear you are a bit of a bad girl." He whispered moving his hands to your sides rubbing them softly, "What of it?" You asked him as you held on to his desk, "Oh nothing. I was hoping to get to know you more." Bradley smiled before leaning in to kiss your neck, "But we can't. You are my teacher." You giggled feeling him kissing you, "So. Just because I am a teacher doesn't stop me from getting to know someone."