TeacherxStudent (Part 2)

"That is very true." You sigh feeling Bradley's warm, wet lips over your sensitive flesh, "Then tell me about yourself." He insisted moving his hands up and down your legs then stopping as he reached under your skirt making you tense, "Me? I'm not that interesting." You told him trying to get out of it but Bradley looked up at you as he kissed your throat and moved his hands further up your skirt, "I don't believe that for one moment. You seem very interesting to me." He purred before slowly taking off your panties, in which you bit your lip and looked in to his sparkly, dark blue eyes which in turn made Bradley smirk, "I know one thing about you." He smiled as he was unbuttoning your shirt, "What may that be?" You asked playing with his tie, "You are a virgin." He whispered before lifting up your skirt and getting down on his knees holding your legs out and against the table, "I maybe a virgin then again I might not be." You teased him playfully which made him look up at you and lick his lips, "If you aren't then you can be my dirty girl. If you are then you can be my innocent, naive and delicate angel." Bradley responded before nearing you, "Why can't I be both?" You asked feeling the need to push him against you, "Because you are either one or the other." He growled before roughly pinning you to his desk and licking your swollen womanhood, "I see you have been wanting me." He gasped playfully before inserting a finger in to you, "Do you do this with all the male teachers?" He playfully spoke each time he made movements with his tongue, "No...Just ones that catch my eye." You moaned, curling up your legs around him, "Ooh baby..." He mumbled while he devoured you once he felt you releasing in to his mouth he got up and licked your cum off his lips, "Mmm. Perfect." Bradley winked.