3. I Like You, Logan

Warning: something possibly triggering???? Idk the exact name for it: coaxing?? English isn't my first language crii idk

Edited/Rewritten: April 10, 2021

I learned the word! It's Dubious Consent. During the actions performed in this chapter, Logan is drunk, which can be considered suspicious when consenting to intimate activities. If this triggers you then please do not read ! ! I will be adding an additional warning throughout the chapter to not risk it but, to be safe, just skip the chapter if you think it could possibly trigger you. :(( I care.

___

Tripps POV

_________

Chapter Three: I Like You, Logan

Once we had finished eating our delicious hamburgers, we made our way up to my room. It wasn't uncommon, in the past four years my room had practically become Logan's sanctuary. A place where he felt safe, and a place that I would never get tired of seeing him in. Logan got some beers from the mini-fridge in the corner of my room, three to be exact, and they were all going to be for him.

It was hard to imagine but Logan had low alcohol tolerance, after one beer he was acting like a (stereotypical) sailor. Therefore, with the help of three, there was a low possibility that he would remember what happened tonight, what would happen in this room, tonight —

With me.

I am definitely going to hell. I locked the door to my room, going over to my bed and resting against the wall, deciding to play some video games while Logan began drinking. It was endearing honestly, because when Logan got drunk he went into these ramblings about anything and everything. His grades, reports, teachers, girls, mother, — "And today when you didn't want to hang out!" He seethed. "Wanted t' strangle you."

Endearing I tell you.

He continued on, changing his topic of the rambling. I smiled and nodded at his disagreements, agreeing every time he said 'am I right?' in an exasperated manner. It wasn't that he was wrong about all of his complaints, but I couldn't go against him even if I wanted to. He was just too cute for his own good.

By his third beer, Logan was resting his head on my knee, his words no longer making sense and his eyes covered by a transparent glaze. I reached my hand down, caressing the side of his jaw, Logan shivered - lips sloppily seeking the rough patch of my palm.

"What do you want to do?" I asked drunk Logan, placing my hands on his hair and throwing my switch to the side. Logan shrugged, swaying the glass beer bottle over his head as he extended his arm out towards me. At this point, the question was just formality. After years of knowing each other, I knew that Logan really didn't mind watching porn when he was drunk, we had gotten over the embarrassment by the first year.

"I-hic don't know, choose somthang," he slurred out waving his other hand in the air nonchalantly. I grabbed the beer he was holding, placing it on my drawer before leaning down to press a soft kiss on top of his golden hair. Logan hummed at the action, closing his eyes and gripping the sides of my face, leaning upwards himself to mimic my kissing action against my temple. "I love you."

It wasn't unexpected but it didn't fail to send a punch of warmth down my chest. God, just send me down to hell already. "I know baby, I love you too."

He grinned sloppily at me. "Love you, love you,"

I stood up and walked over to my movie shelf, which was under my large screen TV. Hidden in the back was Logans heterosexual trash movie (I told you, my room at this point was a sanctuary), and my homosexual stash was hidden behind those.