V1.2 - Wishful Desire

✝ Chapter 2: Wishful Desire  ✝

Chapter 2: Wishful Desire  

"I want to see you..."
~C.M. Jaries~

✝✝✝

𝔜☆ລቲ II.I: Disappointed Dreamer

Still in shock, I continued to stare at my hero as the moon's radiance further illuminated the complexion of his skin. His pale and flawless face almost made him look like he was glowing--glowing like the moon that beamed brightly in the sky.

This isn't real. You can't be real. I thought to myself as I looked at his sophisticated yet masculine features. How was this possible? How can a being of myth...be real?

Just before I could get up and speak, the prince of darkness turned in my direction. With subtle steps, he started walking slowly toward me. It made me feel very nervous.

I was beginning to worry about what he might do. Would he actually bite me? Suck me dry? I wasn't sure. But, as the vampire unexpectedly kneeled before me, I froze. He gently held my chin up. It was cold, but strangely warm at the same time. And his eyes. They pierced into my soul that I instantly fell into a trance. He enchanted me and overwhelmed me, but as much as I wish he was real, I knew vampires and werewolves did not exist. 

What was this then? Another dream? It has to be, but I had to admit... Though a dream, the vampire appeared to me as clear as day. His details. His features. His touch. He was very charming. Inevitably irresistible to the eye, which made my heart throb so fast, so hard.

Slowly, as his face drew closer to mine, my cheeks flushed red, almost like wine. Was he going to kiss me? His lips were so close. But then, as it seemed like the moment was about to reach a romantic and steamy ending, the vampire said, "I found you..."

The moment he said those words, I suddenly gasped and opened my eyes. To my disappointment, everything that happened was indeed a dream. A strange yet wonderful dream that felt so real that I didn't want to wake up.

"It's time for breakfast," Someone beside me suddenly said. It was my mother.

For how long was she by my bed? What time is it? I thought while trying to observe everything around me. I was still a bit tired, but at the same time, I was finally awake.

"C'mon, before your food gets cold." My mother continued and began to exit the room, slightly gesturing me to follow her. But instead of immediately doing so, I lay on my bed for a few more minutes.

While tugging on my blanket, I closed my eyes tightly. I wanted to go back to sleep and continue where I left off. I wanted to know what would've happened next. Being disturbed by such a dream was very frustrating, but I had to face it, face the reality that is life...