Chapter 54 - Baby's Day Out

__________________

"Ma'am.."

Zareena's voice made her halt in halfway, as she was climbing down the stairs while searching something in her handbag. Her beautifully modest frame froze for a second, then she resumed to get down.

"Yes Zareena!"

Noor's pump shoes finally touched the floor, she asked while settling her Abaya from one arm to another.

"Ma'am! Suhana ma'am asked me to call you outside, in fact she is waiting for you at breakfast... So, ma'am if you want to.."

Zareena was hesitant as she felt if Noor as Mrs. Faraan takes it as disrespect of her, for being called outside by someone.

"Its OK....I may go."

Noor replied with a soft smile and turned towards, where she was ushering her....

"Ma'am...as directed by Sir, I have notified the driver, he will drop then pick you afterwards from University.

Zareena informed her after watching her ready-to-go style...her handbag on shoulder and Abaya swinging on to her arm.

"Ohh....that's so nice of you.."

Noor humbly replied and made her way after Zareena.

She was showing her the sliding patio glass door in living room.

As Noor came out, a beautiful view of emerald green garden welcomed her sight, she was enthralled after seeing a flower bed in different color designed in circular manner as resembling to Olympics logo.

She cutely smiled at the resemblance....with a glint in her eyes.

She witnessed, solid green Malaysian palm dwarf trees were planted in corridor style, their adjoining branches making garden so whimsical.

"SubhanAllah!"

Finally she driven out of the reverie, with Praise of Allah....

She inhaled a deep breath, a morning bliss, with light golden, delicate sunshine was proliferating a cosy warmth in her body.

"Hi Nor.."

Noor snapped turn to her left side, the voice hit to the hearing, lead her to another vista.

This was Suhana at prearranged table, on a concrete pavement...she was clad in lemon yellow bath gown, matching towel wrapped onto her head....filing nails very calmly.

"Assalam-o-Alai..kum"

Noor replied...looking at her cross legged presence...she was like happily bathing in sun rays. Her bath gown, that was ending up on her knees, revealing her olive toned slim calves, her feet were inside bathroom slipper continuously moving, as of some kind of inside beat she was enjoying.

Noor for five seconds stood astound then moved ahead.

Suhana stopped filing as Noor drew closer, and started looking at her like scanning machine. She was trailing up...in her feet Leopard print snazzy pumps with ankle strap looking so commendable .. Noor's rust color dress with contrasted green back....the rust colored with green phulkari dupatta around her, as modesty is an ornament of woman...the creamy glowing skin....brown glassy orbs... the dampness in her brown locks was quite visible. Suhana noticed keenly and smiled significantly with a little sparkle in her eyes.

"How was the night"?

Suhana voiced her thought.

Ahm...Ahmm...