Sealed With A Deal

Sealed With A Deal

Author: chainxmoker

Summary:

Year 2016. Do you still believe in fixed marriages? To Milan Smith and Gin Maddox's parents, yes. It's a big yes.

Milan and Gin aren't classmates, neighbors or even friends. They haven't crossed each other's path, yet. Both go to a different university, with a normal and happy life. It didn't take long until both of their parents agreed on seeing their kids tie the knot in a few years. Total wreck for their daughter and son's future, you might assume. But what if, the proposal is a ticket for their goals in life?

Milan Smith is a witty and atypical woman with jet black hair and porcelain skin. With a resting bitch face and killer eyes, there are two things you might think why she's a head-turner: It's either she stands out or she's scary as hell.

Gin Maddox is a sweet and charming man with medium brown hair and pale skin. With a friendly demeanor and killer smile, there are two things you might think why he's a head-turner: It's either he stands out or he's hot as hell.

With your future at stake, what's stopping you from going with the plan? Major problem for them is, Milan is in a relationship with the man of her dreams while Gin is in a relationship with the woman he wants to marry.

Obviously, they don't have time for this game. Do they?

Status: ongoing

---

_scamander

♡ be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions ♡