Perfect

It's Sunday evening and the thought that it is the last day of weekend makes me just want to spend each seconds with quality. Monday blues is always hunting me and yeah, I just take that off from my To Think List. I don't bother about school that much, as long as I maintaining my performance at school and do what I should do, then, I really just can sort my life better. So practically, at the most tedious but (I am going to make) precious moments I am having right now, I choose to stay at my forever frenemy's house, -Yoo Youngjae - doing nothing but watching the boy sitting in front of his laptop, his fingers typing persistanlty and his gaze never leaves the screen. Spending my time like this is just perfect.

"Youngjae, you are cute." I smile to the brunette and he looks at me as if I'm just admitting that I am just eating a spicy ramen with my nose which I will ever consider it if my mouth is too full to take another bite and my nostrils will be an alternate way to devours my food though which it doesn't. His eyes are wide and he sneers like he can't help it.

"What are you even thinking? I am no cute. I am a handsome boy. Cute is not the accurate adjective to describe me." He huffs in annoyance. His cheeks puffs up and his mouth is pouting. He is doing it again. How he expect me not to call him that when he is the perfect definition of it? I reach my hands to his cheeks and pinch playfully on those squishy cheeks. He really is cute.

"Why you came?" he asks and put his small hands on mine gently before holding it tightly until it ache. I shriek to the sudden attack. Okay, never look down on his small hands again, I note that in my mind.

"I'll leave if I'm not welcomed." I get on my feet. Just to assure him that I am no joke with my words although I don't really meant it.

"Yes, you're not welcomed. Bye then." he says it casually. I cannot read him. He wears the same boring face when I first step into the house till now. Maybe his assignment is too much and maybe it is really not the best time for him to even drop by. I don't really know what is playing in his mind. I sit back at my place and let out an irritated sigh.

I am not sure if I look it wrong but I can see that his lips curl slightly to my spontaneous action just now. Did he amused by it?

"Why are you grinning idiot? You have it wrong if you think that I was awed at you. I just read your idiot tweets. Who you think you are? Promoting yourself to the world when you already have a boyfriend?" he raises one of his eyebrows and looks at me. His statements make my face suddenly feeling hot so I quickly throw my gaze to my laps. I hope my bangs will help me hide my obvious reddening cheeks though.

"Well, you are reading my tweets and smiled. It is mine and you are smiling because of me." I chuckles. I can't really help that though. This stomach flips look like will never end once we started this kind of conversation.

"You are cute Daehyun." Youngjae reaches to my bangs and carefully pushes the hairs so that my forehead reveals before leaning his face to me and kisses my forehead. I can tell that I am smiling like an idiot right now. I try to look at him in eyes and his eyes catch mine, I quickly look down on my laps again. I can't look at him.

Am I ever wish for this? I cannot even tell. Whether I am gay? It is also something that keeps lingering in my mind. It always seems like I have the answer but apparently, I always put that question aside because if I even answer that question, another will pop up in my mind and I'll start puzzling things. So to make it simple, I just let whatever is happening and just try to save the beautiful moments in my head. Questions don't really need to be answer though.

"I am handsome." I quote him. It's not really quoting though, it is an honest statement. Well yes, I am handsome (people keep telling me that so I just agree with them) and I am everything that someone could wish for except for money. I am broke, really. I cannot even have proper meals sometimes when I overused my monthly pays from my part time job.