[CLOSED] Giveaway!!! [CLOSED]

Helloooooo everyone!!! 

It has been a loooooong time and I have literally taken an extremely loooong writing break only to have myself buried in pile upon pile of college essay writing. (I'm thinking of my next thesis statement as I write this) 

Anyways, you're probably here for the title of this chapter.

So I received an Amazon Gift Card and since I don't live in the US and I'm not a Kindle reader I've decided to give away 4 E-Book Copies of Break Me, Mate. I know of a lot of people that really did want me to do this and quite a few people who have come to hate me for putting down the last three chapters of the book (it is something I have signed into doing as I published my book so I, unfortunately, cannot undo this I apologize to all those I've let down and those that believe me to be a shitty person for leading you on like a catfish). 

But this is your chance to get the e-book from me, personally :)

So here's the deal!

All you have to do is

1. Follow me (I have to do some kind of self-promo somehow right?)

2. Have Break Me, Mate in your list- how else are you gonna get the update that you won? Right?

3. Leave a comment telling me your favorite moment in the book and why it's your favorite

And that's it! 

If you want to increase your chances you can leave a comment on my latest post (about this giveaway) on my Facebook page!

The comment has to include your Wattpad username and your favorite rage/moody song.

(I need to start building a playlist of inspiration to write the sequel/spin-off Make Me, Mate so you guys will actually help me get into the zone)

My Facebook Page: goo.gl/mjhMTB 

(If the link doesn't work I'll also put it in the comments section or you can look up my page: Nique Joaquin on Facebook!)

So yeah, I  hope you guys have an awesome day and if you're on Radish be on the look out for Make Me, Mate because that's coming out real real soon. Unfortunately that means one month for Wattpad but hey, what can I do?

I will announce the Give Away winners on February 18 so you have until then to comment and enter the giveaway :) I don't know if there will be more comments than I think I'll have but hey, it's worth a shot.

Good luck and see you in my next work :)

xx,

_laciela